• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Scotch

I'm in.

A little worried about the rules in the OP, though. It's gonna be a mess or everyone sending each other PM's, and no way of knowing who has received an invite.

I'm in.

A little worried about the rules in the OP, though. It's gonna be a mess or everyone sending each other PM's, and no way of knowing who has received an invite.

It would just be a matter of posting on the thread who you're sending PMs to.

northead

What why? Just wait for the nexus 6!

Your phone is still good.

That's what I'd do, too, but unfortunately there won't be a Nexus 6. The next step will be part of the Android Silver program, approximately February 2015 w/ a Sprint-bound LG device in the US to begin with. (source is @evleaks, about 101% accuracy in its track record)

These things aside - I'd like to get in, and am willing to give GAF every invite back. I read the OP though, and I'm not sure I understand what to do with that list...? I mean, once I ask here to be considered, what do I have to do?
Also: are these invites valid for the 64GB model?

Thanks in advance.

tumblr_inline_mk0yn7qnvZ1qfb1ni.gif

Hammer24

Banned
Yep but each person that gets one I think gets 3 to give to others then those 3 get 2.

When I checked a couple minutes ago, there were already more than 100k competitors for this "rain". As of this minute, there are so many, that the server went down.
I´m not impressed.

ElRenoRaven

Well hopefully I get lucky enough to get some invites to share. I added myelf to the list but picked wrong amount. I plan to share any invites I get here if I get lucky enough. So if whoever is running the list wants they can edit that.

northead

[...]
I'd like to get in, and am willing to give GAF every invite back. I read the OP though, and I'm not sure I understand what to do with that list...? I mean, once I ask here to be considered, what do I have to do?
Also: are these invites valid for the 64GB model?

Thanks in advance.

Guys? Anyone? ^^"

Im so in for a new phone. Entered the form, hoping to get 64gb version. Gonna share back all invites. No one I know is looking for a new phone.

Im off to look for some contests.

Mii

Banned
Guys? Anyone? ^^"

1) Go to OP
2) Hit 'Quote' on OP
3) Look in the text you now have quoted in a message box. In there you will see something that says [email= and a URL that wouldn't otherwise be visible in the OP. Navigate your browser to this URL. The rest should be straightforward.

northead

1) Go to OP
2) Hit 'Quote' on OP
3) Look in the text you now have quoted in a message box. In there you will see something that says

Thank you so much! I'm on the list. Let's hope for the ball to start rolling asap. ^^

EDIT_ Not sure why the quote isn't working here...?

KPJZKC

Thank you so much! I'm on the list. Let's hope for the ball to start rolling asap. ^^

EDIT_ Not sure why the quote isn't working here...?

It's because he left a sort of hanging email tag that never got closed, it's messing with the quote tags. For a second I thought Mii broke GAF.

Top Bottom