• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary (Masterpiece) - $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bog

Junior Ace
Last week, Walmart had them marked down to $32. As of yesterday, they're now $16. For those who don't know, this retails for between $65 and $80. I cleaned out my local Walmart of them already, and I'm sure others have done the same, but good luck in finding one. Best Transformers figure ever.

aparisi2274

Ehhh I didnt like the US version.

They cut off his smokestacks, and they put battle damage paint on him, and it made him look Gay. I spent the extra money and got the Takara version.

However, that is a sweet deal.

Sonovab*tch...
mad.gif

They're still $64 at my Wal-Mart; no markdowns here. But they did have around 20 or so figures left sitting on the shelves so, if they ever do get around to dropping that price, I should be able to get my hands on one without much trouble. I mean, this store's still got a couple of Unicron figures left at $17.

teiresias

None at the local Wal-Mart here, will check when I get back at Wal-Mart's near my parent's house this weekend (or tomorrow night maybe, depending on when I go back).

Does anyone know what the packaging looks like for this? All I saw at the Wal-Mart here were Energon and Armada Transformers.

BuddyC

One Wal-Mart had none.

The other had two, which I greedily snatched up. But what was the total upon approaching the register?

Around $63.27

Dunno if that was for one or both, but needless to say, I kinda gasped and said "Ew, I must have seen the wrong price tag. Sorry."

Seth C

Shit shit shit. I know a Wal-Mart that had these on clearance. Please let there be some left! I'll buy them all!

Seth C

Someone get me the UPC on this. I'll call the store to make sure of the price before driving an hour roundtrip.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Different Walmarts have different products on clearance. What's clearanced for one store might not be clearanced in another store

Seth C

Wario64 said:
Different Walmarts have different products on clearanced. What's clearanced for one store might not be clearanced in another store

they also drop the prices at different rates. But, I know astore that had them at $32 about a month ago, and then had 7 or 8 of them. If someone can get me the UPC I'll call back to receiving and do a price check.

Bog

Junior Ace
Sorry, been out all night. The receipt reads:

TRANS 20TH 007693080500 16.00

That number's the UPC, obviously.

Seth C

Bah, it's showing in their computers at $40. Was almost sure it was already down to $32 last time I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom