• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlaws 2

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Fuck man, for a moment i I thought someone just announced a sequel to that western FPS game by Lucas Arts.

Outlaws 2 is a reality
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

what do you want from STAR WARS OUTLAWS 2?
For them to forget about the bland Ubisoft mechanics (shitty cover shooting, shitty "hide in bushes" stealth) and to give me a Freelancer game set in the SW universe instead.

simpatico

I expect Ubisoft to trespass everyone who worked on Outlaws from every property they own. Badges already turned off, security already alerted. Honestly I’d be trying to claw back some money from their compensation packages.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
There's not going to be a Ubisoft to make Outlaws 2, especially after Shadows bombs.
Another doom and gloomer, they aren’t Ubisoft for nothing without taking risks yeah they aren’t as crisp as they use to be but again it’s Ubisoft who has a history of getting flustered and you doom and gloomers pile on when they’re down

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Joke post ? Joke post.
No how about answer the question what do you want from Star Wars outlaws 2? Battlefront 2015 had a sequel, gaf didn’t like it, Jedi fallen order had a sequel, gaf accused it of being trash, people are afraid to be positive and have creative thoughts around here thanks to woke, DF, console warriors fighting the urge to spend. Outlaws showed abilities and is closer to KOTOR, the standard for Star Wars games.

Bernardougf

No how about answer the question what do you want from Star Wars outlaws 2? Battlefront 2015 had a sequel, gaf didn’t like it, Jedi fallen order had a sequel, gaf accused it of being trash, people are afraid to be positive and have creative thoughts around here thanks to woke, DF, console warriors fighting the urge to spend. Outlaws showed abilities and is closer to KOTOR, the standard for Star Wars games.
Outlaws was a dogshit game made by a incompetent dei minded developer utilizing a walking corpse franchise... what I want is star wars out of disney/KK hands and then a game that is not made by ubisoft... so definitely not outlaws 2.

And yes this is a joke thread as much as "what you want from Concord 2".

Last edited:

BlackTron

The idea that Ubisoft will make a great game is certainly a creative one.

But since you asked here's my list of changes:

-Everything

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Outlaws was a dogshit game made by a incompetent dei minded developer utilizing a walking corpse franchise... what I want is star wars out of disney/KK hands and then a game that is not made by ubisoft... so definitely not outlaws 2.

And yes this is a joke thread as much as "what you want from Concord 2".
So your issue is with the developer and publisher? If I promised you a different developer and publisher for Outlaws 2 would you but it? Walking sims is where we’re at, what separates Star Wars outlaws from death stranding? Those games let you operate freely, and I think the concord hate was a massive tragedy, it showed promise and the majority of it’s issues could be fixed in Concord 2, we saw the internet vilifying Sony on a game that “should have been free”.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Outlaws at best sniffed my salty balls.

Btw i told you to get checked, something in the system is working even worse than usual.

Last edited:
Top Bottom