• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun 2 doesn't disappoint

I finally got the demo and it's just what I was expecting.

I already like it better than Brunout 3. Somehow Outrun gives you a better sense of "driving". That's the only way to put it. Plus it's nice driving cars that you actually care about.

Im not sure if it's worth full price but I'm very tempted to pick it up.
Anyone know how many cars are in it?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Why are no UK heads gushing over this game since they had it for a week? Doesn't it come out here tomorrow?

xsarien

daedsiluap
DaCocoBrova said:
Why are no UK heads gushing over this game since they had it for a week? Doesn't it come out here tomorrow?

The UK charts showed it bombing, which should come as no surprise. Well, I guess you can be surprised if you actually paid attention to the GAF hype train.

It drops in the US on 26 October, the same day as some other game, I can't remember the name off hand... ;)

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Damn.

So that means I'll be playing DoA: Ultimate before Outrun 2 and RedStar. Never would've thought that.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
Hey anohter Outrun 2 thread!

I think the game has 10 cars, I'm not sure

Tracks from Daytona and SCUD I heard too... :-S
Perhaps I should start a new thread? "I saw a poster on the underground for Outrun 2!" perhaps?

Wow. Just saw a poster on the tube for Outrun 2. It was just what I was expecting! It had the Ferrari in the middle and was drifting. It said, "Outrun 2 - Available in stores now!" Then it had Sega logos in the corner. Man, I was so pumped!

Ends.
:)

Gregory

Banned
The reason for it bombing in Europe I guess is because mainly hardcore guys are interested in it, and most of them already downloaded it. It`s too bad though, the game is great and actually offers a lot more than I expected. I like it much better than Burnout 3, which like the first 2 got boring VERY quickly.

Top Bottom