• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun 2 to retail at 39.99$

Too bad that price will never reach european stores as it is Sega-Europe to publish its titles in Europe... I remember a 19,99$ release price for Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution in the US, while local stores sold the game (without the anniversary edition) for 64,90 EUR (~80$). The same happened to Sega GT Online and Phantasy Star Online. Both sold at a budget/reduced price in the US and came out above full price in Europe. I am not going to buy this game.

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
I'd easily pay full price for the OutRun experience since it's one of my favorites. It's like a racing tour across the world with the way the landscapes stretch out as far as the eye can see and all the different highly detailed, exotic locales that are visited. The new dramatic powersliding should make the action intense because it'll allow the speed to be maintained even on curves.

Omeyocan

Hey Segasonic ! Can you give me your XBox Live Gamertag please ? Because that is the only game that is worth keeping my XBox.

Thanks !

Top Bottom