• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

owned!!

DSN2K

haha.JPG

:lol :lol :lol

link

teiresias

I think it would be easier to see the ownage if a link to the topic were given (unless you need a password to view it of course). I can see the ownage there, but it loses some luster without the buildup and the whining preceding it. :D

Gattsu25

Banned
Paulianer said:
Same here! I didn't do anything illegal with my Steam-account. That sucks! I bought CS:CZ one week ago and now my Steam-account is disabled...

I hope Valve pays me the money back.

Paulianer said:
Originally posted by Angrydude123
this is so ***, i just dished out money for cz and now all my **** is gone. i still have that folder with my email i just cant log on now, i try to email my password and it doesnt work. i try a new account with my cd key and it says its already registered.... if they deleted my account y is it still registered???
Same here, I bought CZ one week ago. 30€ for nothing... Nice money for you Valve, isn't it?

Paulianer said:
AngryDude123 said:
ummmm..... no im sure all of us have just happen to have our accounts disabled ata round the same time....sry gunna have to blame steam for this one.
Maybe, but I don't think that Valve will even realize this problem, so we can forget our accounts...

Paulianer said:
AngryDude123 said:
if enough ppl post here it will get their attention sooner or later
Let's hope it. Otherwise, Valve will never get any money from me again.

Waldo(Valve) said:
We recently disabled a number of accounts for fraudulent credit card use. We will provide contact information later for anyone who would like to discuss this with Valve.

Paulianer said:
Thanks for the answer. Now I'm waiting for the contact information. Actually I've bought CS:CZ legal in a shop and didn't use my credit card...

I hope it's just a misunderstanding!

AngryDude123 said:
wtf

credit card fraud wtf?? i paid cash for my condition zero at ****in best buy. credit card fraud my ass.

Paulianer said:
The next question is how long we have to wait for these "contact information". Why don't you give it out? I cannot get why I can't use my account now, although I bought CS:CZ legally...

AngryDude123 said:
because they think u are a criminal mastermind with a drug ring based on selling stuff you got using your super illegal credit card fruad superplan.

Paulianer said:
Well, I am a criminal mastermind with a drug ring based on selling stuff, but I never did anything illegal to Valve. So, give out the contact information, please
I want to play tomorrow...

AngryDude123 said:
well i want to play now... im not a terrorist... i didnt commit fraud... and i bet a bunch of people didn't commit fraud as well.

Paulianer said:
Yes, let's hope they don't start it like Blizzard, where some accounts where disabled without any reason. I hope they are man enough to realize that it was a mistake in my case and that they reactivate it.

Hope that helps

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Those guys sound like idiots. I wish someone would sue their ass for credit card fraud, at least that guy who was proven to have done it several times.

Top Bottom