• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ozzy Has Parkinson's

ManaByte

Gold Member

“I found out I have a mild form of … what is it?” the singer asked his wife, Sharon, in the interview. “PRKN 2, which is a form of Parkinson’s,” she said. “There’s so many different types of Parkinson’s. It’s not a death sentence by any stretch of the imagination, but it does affect certain nerves in your body. It’s like you have a good day, a good day and then a really bad day.”

Osbourne said he has been experiencing other symptoms as well that may or may not stem from Parkinson’s. “I got a numbness down this arm for the surgery; my legs keep going cold,” he said. “I don’t know if that’s the Parkinson’s or what, you know, but that’s — see, that’s the problem. Because they cut nerves when they did the surgery. I’d never heard of nerve pain, and it’s a weird feeling.”

Not really, the amount of drugs Ozzy has done probably killed him in the late 70s, his body just hasn't realized it yet.

He's literally a genetic mutant, there is sequences in his DNA that scientists can't explain and he himself wondered why he didn't die a long time ago. He has some neanderthal sequences which have been theorized made his body resistant to drugs and alcohol.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/genetic-mutations-ozzy-osbourne-party-hard/story?id=12032552

#Phonepunk#

Banned
very sad but i think its been apparent for a while. dude is a true legend tho. there will always be a place in my heart for Sabbath and solo Ozzy.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
The man is a living legend. I was just thinking about how old Ozzy is. This is tough news but my thoughts go out to him and his family.

haxan7

Banned

Scotty W

Banned
Ozzy is amazing. He doesn't write his own songs, his own music, his own lyrics, has never had a good singing voice, can't even remember the lyrics, and did everything possible to torpedo his career, and he is still the biggest metal singer of all time. What am I doing wrong?

nush

Ozzy is amazing. He doesn't write his own songs, his own music, his own lyrics, has never had a good singing voice, can't even remember the lyrics, and did everything possible to torpedo his career, and he is still the biggest metal singer of all time. What am I doing wrong?
Not enough drugs.

Top Bottom