• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pac-Pix - Official Thread

up7705.jpg

well, it looks nicer graphically. dunno about how much substance the game will have.
it does seem like shit has been added, but yeah, who knows what exactly.
someone translate asap please.

I can't read that. But it sures like a Famitsu (Or some magazine) scan. And the fact only Pac-Pix is named (along with only Pac-Pix screenshots), leads me to believe they're not. It'd be a wasteful ad if they were ommiting half the package.

Kiriku said:
How is the game played?

You have to draw the pac man yourself, if its designed in way that has some resemblance to a pac man it will animate itself and start moving around and eating the enemies......not sure about the rest

It's a great concept, but from my personal experience, shaking hands is going screw any DS experience, but Pac Pix the worst.

Bluemercury said:
You have to draw the pac man yourself, if its designed in way that has some resemblance to a pac man it will animate itself and start moving around and eating the enemies......not sure about the rest

You can also draw walls to make him turn. Also, if a ghost runs into your pac-man while you're drawing him you'll have to start re-drawing.

The top screen stuff is all new. At E3 all the top screen did was track your points, time, and how much ink you had left to draw with.

The game is looking better, and was decently fun at E3. However, Pac-n-Roll beats the shit out of it. I was really hoping Namco would put both of these Pac games on the same card.

Jonnyram

Apparently they started making this game 3 years ago, and were considering releasing it for PCs with tablets and PDAs, but gave up because they didn't see it having much future in those avenues. When DS was announced they must have been chuffed.

And Famitsu release list has Pac-Pix and Pac'n'Roll listed separately :(

I'm just in love with the art style for this for some reason. It's just really bright and colorful along with the whole magic marker feel to it. I love it. But yes, I don't see what they could really do to this to justify a standalone game, but eh, they could think of something.

Now I hope we can get info of Pac-N-Roll here soon.

Top Bottom