• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paper Mario 2: First Impressions!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Wow, that actually sounds really cool. Ya know, I want to be interested in the game...but an RPG with characters I hate just doesn't really appeal to me. :p

Not that it effects gameplay too terribly much (by the sounds of it), the crowd element seems especially nifty.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Oh I see so it isn't out, they were just allowd to try it out.

Interesting, so far the Mario RPGs have been all excellent, I can't wait for this one!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
*adds yet another rpg to the list of must buys*

Paper Mario 2 still looks great, I love all those little mini games and button presses you have to do in battle to perform moves. And that crowd that watches you fight is a great idea.

This Fall is going to make me sick from rpg over stimulation. Yet somehow it feels so right.

SyNapSe

Much like WW, the look is extremely well done, but I don't particularly like it. The gameplay itself sounds rockin tho! They've thrown in some really interesting twists into the combat.. to spice it up a bit.

Top Bottom