• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paypal question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

How the hell do you get an actual person on the line when you call?

I need to reset my password, but the email they send me says to fax them all this information... but I have no fax access. So I call, and after going through all these menus and crap, they sent me the same dumbass email.

I can understand being secure and keeping people's information private, but it's a little too hard to get in touch with them... :\

jenov4

Search the forums on paypalwarning.com and paypalsucks.com. I believe they have different numbers which connect you to higher level tech support. Be warned though, PayPal is notorious for horrible customer service (If you can even call it that)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I feel your pain bjork I had a personal paypal account and opened up one for the non-profit I work for.... both got locked because of a 3rd old account I'd forgotten about... it took me over 2 months of calling, getting through to a person, having them send the same stupid email over and over again... calling back to point out that email doesn't help, repeat to finally get it resolved.

EdLuva

jenov4 said:
Search the forums on paypalwarning.com and paypalsucks.com. I believe they have different numbers which connect you to higher level tech support. Be warned though, PayPal is notorious for horrible customer service (If you can even call it that)

Yep. They will be quick to hang up on you if you have a problem. They hung up on me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom