• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC-Gaming Age - Looking for regulars

Cheeto

I'm trying to guage how many people on here are avid PC gamers, or just like to play games on the PC. I want to network with people that play BF2, BF2142, America's Army, CounterStrike, UT2004, C&C3, Civ4, and the list goes on. Ultimately, I'd like to rent a ventrilo or teamspeak server so everyone thats online has a place to connect to and communicate with the others online.

So if your interested, post here with the games you like to play.

I've always wanted to play counter-strike source with people regularly. I used to play on beer for breakfast, but that's not there anymore..

I'm a real casual player, not a shitty one, but I'm not into clans or anything like that. But I would like to play with regulars.

LiveWire

Does WoW count? Are you looking to start guilds or clans or just play pickup games? I also play BF2142 and own SupCom (haven't played much of it yet).

Cheeto

I'm looking for nightly pickup games, mostly. I wouldn't mind playing a MMO, but I'd rather stick to the other genres. My goal is to setup a voice server for GAF if the interest is there, regardless of what game we end up playing.

sharkie

WhatRuOn said:
I'm looking for nightly pickup games, mostly. I wouldn't mind playing a MMO, but I'd rather stick to the other genres. My goal is to setup a voice server for GAF if the interest is there, regardless of what game we end up playing.

GAF already has a TS server buts its not for the likes of you :p , I'm currently playing both BF2 and 2142.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Guys I already pay for a vent server for my WoW guild but guess what? The guild's not around anymore. So you guys can feel free to use it at your will and invite whoever.

I'm a pc gamer though ;) And xbox. CS:S, WoW, love rts's etc. I still say stronghold 2 owned except for the fact that it ran like ass because the net code was horrible.

IP: 216.86.157.126
Port: 4233
Pass: empire

AIM: jason1nk
MSN: vumpler@gmail.com
xfire: vumpler

Cheeto

vumpler said:
Guys I already pay for a vent server for my WoW guild but guess what? The guild's not around anymore. So you guys can feel free to use it at your will and invite whoever.

I'm a pc gamer though ;) And xbox. CS:S, WoW, love rts's etc. I still say stronghold 2 owned except for the fact that it ran like ass because the net code was horrible.

IP: 216.86.157.126
Port: 4233
Pass: empire

AIM: jason1nk
MSN: vumpler@gmail.com
xfire: vumpler
Hey thanks for the bump, I sent you an Xfire invite. I already have a Vent Server, and most people use it...feel free to join it as well. :)

IP: titanium.typefrag.com
Port: 27702
Pass: orange

Top Bottom