• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PDO novel book

bloke

Coming out in December...but it looks only in Japan. Booo...I want this in English.

4840111626.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Daughter Of The Wind (?! web-translated)

MrparisSM

Banned
bloke said:
Coming out in December...but it looks only in Japan. Booo...I want this in English.

4840111626.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Daughter Of The Wind (?! web-translated)

I don't know what it is... But I personally think it's the art direction that negatively effected the sales of Panzer Dragon Orta on Xbox... and this picture comfirms it. This artist should be fired! The art for Panzer during the Saturn days was soooo much better. :(

BuddyC

MrparisSM said:
I don't know what it is... But I personally think it's the art direction that negatively effected the sales of Panzer Dragon Orta on Xbox... and this picture comfirms it. This artist should be fired! The art for Panzer during the Saturn days was soooo much better. :(
Please, oh please, explain to me how the cover to a book confirms that the art direction of a video game negatively affected its sales. Surely they're not appealing to two different markets!

MrparisSM

Banned
BuddyChrist83 said:
Please, oh please, explain to me how the cover to a book confirms that the art direction of a video game negatively affected its sales. Surely they're not appealing to two different markets!

Because the art direction is the same. And that's the reason why I didn't buy the game. It's the art that grabs people's attention a lot of the times. Any other questions?

And by the way, this is all just my opinion. To me the art for Panzer now just plain sucks.

Top Bottom