• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Arcade Guys Replicate

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
http://www.penny-arcade.com/

It seems that "Gabe"'s son was born. While we at GAF tend to be split on our feelings towards PA, this seemed like an event that should be recognized.

Although I am surprised that he (seemingly) named his son after his cartoon counterpart.

Brannon

**Big Gabe changes diaper**

**Lil Gabe squirts one on target**

"JESUS FUCK MY EYE CHRIST AGAIN!"

There HAS to be a comic on this. YOU CAN'T NOT DO IT.

M3wThr33

Banned
Shmorky made this elsewhere:
congratulations.gif

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Gantz said:
Is that person on the right his wife? ROTFL!

No, thats his partner/best friend Tycho.

Here's his wife in comic form:

20040823l.jpg

:D Congrats Gabe! :D

shuri

Banned
Making fun of what those two guys look like is totally fucking lame. And making fun of the fact that one of them is a father, or making fun or how his girlfriend looks like, is even worse

segasonic

why? if we're not allowed to make fun of their looks then what's the purpose in posting real-life photos in the first place? :D

but no one has so far. That pic with Gabe's missus is funny though. Looks like she's bunkering down for WWIII with a bunch of cube controllers/cube and legos/blockos.

Probably preparing for the MEGATON nukeS! ":D

border

Go Go Ackman! said:
I still refuse to believe that these troll-like creatures have had sex.
Fat girl sleeps with dorky guy. Happens everyday. They are a pretty reasonable match - what's not to believe? ;)

BuddyChrist83 said:
That was for the Child's Play donation thing.

Congrats to Gabe and Mrs. Gabe.

Oh yeah, makes sense. I just saw all the legos and other little kids stuff and figured it was from people who knew a child was on the way.

I have a very successful career and a family and while I congratulate them on successfully spawning, their comic still isn't fucking funny.

M3wThr33

Banned
You'd want to give him congrats until you realize his real name is MIKE and he named his kid Gabriel, after his INTERNET ALIAS based on some astronomer.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Congrats to Gabe and his wife.

hey, i got a good one!

how about they get a dna test cuz there's no way that cute baby is his!

[/sarcasm]

i can't believe how lame so many of the posts in this thread are, just had to point that out...

Seth C

"It is my great pleasure to introduce to you Gabriel Aiden Krahulik, weighing no less than six pounds four ounces, born at 8:15 pm on the ninth of September, 2004. "

Six pounds and four ounces? Is that the kid, or his father?

xsarien

daedsiluap
Go Go Ackman! said:
I still refuse to believe that these troll-like creatures have had sex.

I still refuse to believe that you're not banned. Who the hell asked you for an opinion on what Gabe and his wife look like?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Kid's probably gonna wish for plastic surgery in 20 years

Ahah! Thats where the wonders of DNA come in. I'm an ugly cunt, and my wife is not bad, but no supermodel, but our three year old is really cute, and our new baby girl is looking cute too.

negative x negative = positive!

Geeks and ugly fuckers make the cutest babies - its scientific fact

border

Almost all babies are cute at first. This one might have a shot:

Fat mom + skinny dad = average sized child (??)

Top Bottom