• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Arcade's new and improved Xbox Live Feedback Screen

feedback.jpg

I agree 100%.

Edit: shit wrong forum. Move plskthx.

Mason

All Penny Arcade ever does anymore is make lame comics about how they don't like people on Xbox Live.

Mason said:
All Penny Arcade ever does anymore is make lame comics about how they don't like people on Xbox Live.

This isn't a comic. It was part of a newpost Gabe made today.

Also, why the hate? It's fucking funny.

Mason

They've done comics about it, too. Anyway, I don't hate them, it's just that they've complained about these same things a million times before.

Mason said:
They've done comics about it, too. Anyway, I don't hate them, it's just that they've complained about these same things a million times before.

Maybe they're trying to use their voice to say something to Microsoft? I certainly agree with them that the feedback system is pratically worthless.

belgurdo said:
Do we need to see these damned comics every two days?

It's not a comic. Maybe instead of blindly seeing "Penny Arcade" in the title and immidetly posting your negative remarks you should read the thread beforehand.

Mason

Holy crap, would you calm down?! We meant to say "DUMB PHOTOSHOP ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY" instead of comic, jeez.

Mason said:
Holy crap, would you calm down?! We meant to say "DUMB PHOTOSHOP ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY" instead of comic, jeez.

Well is it really necessary for you asshats to troll EVERY SINGLE THREAD with "Penny Arcade" in the title. If you don't like it why the fuck do you keep coming into them?

Mason

This is the first Penny Arcade thread I've ever said anything negative in. We need to take this drama to the OT, it's no good here.

Mason said:
This is the first Penny Arcade thread I've ever said anything negative in. We need to take this drama to the OT, it's no good here.

I'm speaking more about belgrudo. I see him in every single PA thraed with the same "not funny" reply.

belgurdo

Banned
StrikerObi said:
I'm speaking more about belgrudo. I see him in every single PA thraed with the same "not funny" reply.

Except for the times when I actually like them and comment as such...

and they're kind of hard to ignore when someone makes one every day and they stay at the top of the page all day.

Edit: gUR

belgurdo said:
Except for the times when I actually like them and comment as such...

and they're kind of hard to ignore when someone makes one every day and they stay at the top of the page all day.

Edit: gUR

Yeah I forgot how hard it was to just not click on something.

pilonv1

You can always pick the non Xbox Live users because they dont find this stuff amusing. This image alone is better than any of the shit they've put out in the last month or so (save for the "fat pipes" XBL one).

pilonv1 said:
You can always pick the non Xbox Live users because they dont find this stuff amusing. This image alone is better than any of the shit they've put out in the last month or so (save for the "fat pipes" XBL one).

I agree. While the comics have certainly been funny, this photoshop bit is downright hilarious.

FightyF

Banned
I'm not a fan of PA, but this one makes a good point.

The only time you're giving feedback is when the person is an idiot. That's a good list of options.

StrikerObi said:
Well is it really necessary for you asshats to troll EVERY SINGLE THREAD with "Penny Arcade" in the title. If you don't like it why the fuck do you keep coming into them?

AH, sweet, sweet logic.

pilonv1

StrikerObi said:
Well is it really necessary for you asshats to troll EVERY SINGLE THREAD with "Xbox Live/Ninja Gaiden" in the title. If you don't like it why the fuck do you keep coming into them?

Fixed.

Top Bottom