• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade's Pikmin Contest

olimario

Banned
Penny-Arcade
http://www.penny-arcade.com/

Necromancer Pikmin
danlee.jpg

Katamari Pikmin
colincody.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
That Katmari Pikmin is hillarious

The set of 10 unpicked pikmin is cruel but hillarious too

that's really really cool - hopefully, that contest will get guys to go out there and buy Pikmin 2. I'll have a look at the contest and might bust out an image on the wacom or model my own pikmin! :D :D

epmode

Kobun Heat said:
michaelfirman.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
i remember a screenshot of pikmin 2 where there were little pac-man style ghost icons in the gui. i suppose the pac-min blurb is actually true?

(i can dig up the screenshot if anyone's interested)

8920.jpg

MASB

Drakken said:
Wow, someone actually remembers Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman? I used to watch that show.
Sully!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

As for the contest, lots of great stuff, very creative. Though to read Tycho's message today, apparently he got a ton of crap as well. Particularly stuff to do with marijuana and nakedness. :p

Sriram

epmode said:
i remember a screenshot of pikmin 2 where there were little pac-man style ghost icons in the gui. i suppose the pac-min blurb is actually true?

Yeah thats still in the game. Its for invisibility.

Top Bottom