• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload: Episode Aigis Announced for September 10, 2024 Release Date

Draugoth

Gold Member
During the official live stream for the ongoing Atlus FES event, the Persona 3 Reload “Special Stage” segment was “interrupted” with surprise footage from the Persona Live Tour 2024 -More Ahead- concert.

After Lyn performed “To My Dear, So Far Away” from Persona 5 Tactica, Persona 3 vocalists Lotus Juice and Azumi Takahashi were invited on stage. Subsequently, an announcement was made for the DLC story content “Episode Aigis -The Answer-,” with a September 10, 2024 release date.

StereoVsn

It’s going to be interesting to see what they are going to do with Episode Aegis. I was absolutely not a fan of the original.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Moochi

The original episode Aigis kinda sucked. If they didn't change, much it's only for die hards who desperately want more P3.

april6e

I'm super excited, I thought we never were going to get this after they said they weren't releasing The Answer during launch.

I also am curious if they changed anything about the story/scenes because the original was insanely dark and also underwhelming at times.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Anybody playing this? How is it? I'm looking forward to it after I finish Yakuza: Infinite Wealth.

Yep, playing in the middle of Warhammer sessions, posting in OT.

It's good, if you've played The Answer before, it's a faithful 1 : 1 recreation. Since there's no social link stuff in the expansion, it's more straight up classic dungeon crawling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom