• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass — Episode Aigis Opening Movie

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Excited Cant Wait GIF

Natsuko

Yeah, I've been waiting a while for that - because I won't start playing until everything is out.

The song is surprisingly weak.

Natsuko

Btw, since you're here in this thread. If I subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate do I still get to claim and keep the P3R expansion pass including The Answer DLC even after the GPU sub expires?

You should be able to ‘keep’ the DLCs. At least if you believe the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Support website with the FAQ. It says that you can keep the benefits you receive even after your membership expires.

adamsapple

Yeah, I've been waiting a while for that - because I won't start playing until everything is out.

The song is surprisingly weak.

This (Answer) is post-game, so if you start the base game now, you will be some ways into it by the time the DLC comes out.

Natsuko

This (Answer) is post-game, so if you start the base game now, you will be some ways into it by the time the DLC comes out.

It's not that I'm in a hurry, I'm only in my second SMTVV cycle. So I'm still missing a few for all the endings and 100 %. And I've just started Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition and am thinking about getting 100 % there too. That's easily another 150 (?) hours ;p

adamsapple

Episode Aigis is now live in New Zealand.

Free for game pass subscribers.

Top Bottom