• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass | Bridge of Time

Paltheos

The addition of social events in the dorm looks like a welcome addition. Considering how confined the scenario is, that should break up the activity some.

As long as we have a persona compendium, we should be golden.

As always, the new anime cutscenes look way better than the second third rate stuff from the PS2 version.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I want to watch the trailer but at this point I need to go on media blackout and avoid all spoilers until release.
This is my most anticipated release for the rest of the year.

We'll be able to buy episode aigis standalone without the expansion pass on the release date right?

Last edited:

Paltheos

We'll be able to buy episode aigis standalone without the expansion pass on the release date right?

Based off my glance through Steam just now, that would be a negatory. It's all or nothing if you want the scenario expansion. Atlus seems to be treating the costume/BGM packs as separate offerings you could buy separately if you don't want the whole expansion. I can't say for 100%, but I don't see why all the pre-orders would be up for everything else but not a purchase option for the single, most desired element of the DLC.

If $35 seems a bit much for an expansion (+hats), that's the Atlus tax for you!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Nice.

This is included as a Game Pass members perk, FYI.\

I wonder if they're gonna dare to change the ending or keep it as is.

Last edited:

nikos

Really need to play P3R. Finally finished P5R this year, right as P3R released, so I held off for a bit.

Have it on Game Pass but want to buy it on Steam so I can split the time between PC and Steam Deck. It's currently on sale again, for anybody interested.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
More deets via Persona Central:

Characters​

Aigis (ENG VA: Dawn Bennett)

A humanoid weapon with a soul and the ability to summon a Persona. She joined S.E.E.S. during Persona 3 and developed her human-like feelings fighting alongside the team. In Episode Aigis -The Answer-, she awakens to the same power of the wild card that the Protagonist once had and explores the mysterious Abyss of Time with her so-called sister, Metis.

In this story, her unique Persona is Orpheus, but the power of the wild card allows her to wield multiple Personas at will.

Metis (ENG VA: Lizzie Freeman)

A mysterious android who refers to herself as Aigis’s sister. She appears before the S.E.E.S. members while they are trapped in a never-ending time loop and leads them to a mysterious area that has appeared beneath the dorm called the Abyss of Time.

Her unique Persona is Psyche, specializing in Physical, Wind, and Ice skills.

New Theurgy​

Aigis, the new main character of this story, can use some of the same Theurgy skills as P3R’s Protagonist, as well as new Theurgy added in Episode Aigis -The Answer-. Each are powerful and have their own uses.

Linked Episodes​

As you explore the Abyss of Time, you’ll find key items that you can give to your teammates to spend valuable time with them in special scenes called Linked Episodes.

Difficulty Levels​

Players can choose from five difficulty levels, including the hardest mode: Heartless. From those who wish to relax and enjoy the story to those looking for a serious challenge, players will be able to enjoy this episode at their own pace.

Persona Compendium​

By transferring your save data from the P3R base game, you can continue to use the data you had registered in your Persona Compendium.

* You will not be able to use the transferred Persona Compendium on Heartless difficulty. In addition, you cannot summon Personas below Aigis’s current level.

New Battle Song​

The soundtrack for Episode Aigis -The Answer- has been composed by Atsushi Kitajoh and Ryota Kozuka of the Atlus Sound Team. Popular songs from the original have been remixed and re-recorded, and P3R’s star vocalists Azumi Takahashi and Lotus Juice make their reappearance.

In addition to the refreshed classics, the soundtrack features all-new battle and opening themes—the former of which, “Don’t,” can be heard in the latest trailer.

The “Persona 3 Reload: Episode Aigis Original Soundtrack” will be released on September 10th. As a preview, the songs “Don’t” and “Heartful Cry” will be available on Spotify and other streaming platforms starting August 17th.

StereoVsn

Really need to play P3R. Finally finished P5R this year, right as P3R released, so I held off for a bit.

Have it on Game Pass but want to buy it on Steam so I can split the time between PC and Steam Deck. It's currently on sale again, for anybody interested.
Not the season pass unfortunately, but the game itself is down to $42 in US at least.

I played through P3, P3 FES (twice), and P3P (twice ), so going to wait and get the whole thing during Black Friday/Christmas sales.

Bridges

I'm about halfway through Reload on Game Pass and got the season pass as an Ultimate perk. So without spoilers, this is an epilogue, right? There's nothing wrong with me continuing to see the game through to the end before this releases or will I be missing out on new additions in the main campaign?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm about halfway through Reload on Game Pass and got the season pass as an Ultimate perk. So without spoilers, this is an epilogue, right? There's nothing wrong with me continuing to see the game through to the end before this releases or will I be missing out on new additions in the main campaign?
Episode Aigis takes place after original story so you should definitely finish the main game before playing this DLC.

anthony2690

I haven't even played the base game yet, and I got this expansion pass as part of game pass😅

I will one day play a persona game, despite owning all the available games physically on Xbox 🥲

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Previews also dropped today, but I'll not be making a separate thread, and instead will be posting the links below.

Previews:

I LOVED Persona 3 Reload. It's my favorite game of the year so far, and is up there for favorite game of all time. Never played the OG or FES or P3P.

I'm hoping Episode Aigis fixes some of the issues with the original "The Answer". I read reviews and opinions about it, and people were saying it was really just a dungeon crawl for 30 hours, and while the combat is fun, it's not the main reason I love the Persona games.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

GVC6JZmXIAANv_X

Last edited:

LordCBH

The original Answer was pretty damn crap for a large variety of reasons. Hopefully they can’t fix some of those but I doubt they’ll change the story of it at all.

Top Bottom