• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

AGniiNF.png

http://blog.jeffgerstmann.net/post/78932013427/the-first-sega-atlus-crossover-release-persona-4-usa

But I want to date the afterburner jet :(

Lunar15

I have literally only just realised that Yukiko ties her necker differently to everyone else. Gosh, I'm slow.

What?! I literally only noticed this after you said it.

Weird, I wonder why Soejima did that, but in the end it's probably just a little quirk.

FluxWaveZ

You do realize I'm back, right? There's no need to be so passive-aggressive.

...What the hell?

I wasn't talking about you at all. I think the fact that you took what I said entirely personally says a lot about what you think you did, though.

However, going off of you name-dropping me in that topic while I was still banned, if you still have beef, then please take it up with me via PM.

I think you care about this WAY more than I do. In the end, I wasn't spoiled even though I was real close, so I don't really care. What I said in the other topic was just an anecdote to substantiate the discussion we were having; I don't have any beef.

I imagine your room is like Helga Patacki's.

Inside your closet you have a large collection of Rise photo's and a giant statue of her made out of chewing gum.

I Imagine that Marie has a shrine to Yu in The Velvet Room closet. And a statue of Yu made out of chewing gum as well.

Dantis

What?! I literally only noticed this after you said it.

Weird, I wonder why Soejima did that, but in the end it's probably just a little quirk.

There's loads of little things like this in the designs. I think it's to make her look more formal and mature.

CorvoSol

Corvo, are you doing Shinji's S. Link? It's probably my favourite in P3P due to the depth it adds to his character.

By the way, fantastic job on the final Shadow, Mamba. Maybe you could do Shadows for P3's cast sometime!

I don't know when I can start Shinjiro's SLink. I was told it wasn't until October?

That's what it says on the box.

Fixed that for you.

Please, Margaret would never be so tactless as to use used chewing gum. Now, a full portrait made with locks of hair, on the other hand . . .

I don't know when I can start Shinjiro's SLink. I was told it wasn't until October?

You can start it in early September, but it's a nighttime link, so it's possible that you could've missed it. Getting him from Rank 9-10 requires a brief trip to Officer Lethal Weapons and you can only obtain his lovers route by pestering him after the Link is completed, though.

CorvoSol

You can start it in early September, but it's a nighttime link, so it's possible that you could've missed it. Getting him from Rank 9-10 requires a brief trip to Officer Lethal Weapons and you can only obtain his lovers route by pestering him after the Link is completed, though.

Well crap. I've been spending all my time at night with my dog.

CorvoSol

Well lucky for you, there's FemMC who does get a Koromaru SL. :D

It's probably the best SLink in the game. Although I'm at rank 9 Librarian and I have to say that Saori is p.much my favorite non-party SLink in this game. They did a really, really good job on that one. Especially because you get to
stick it to Mr. Ekoda in Rank 9, after that shit bastard suspended your friend with no evidence.

P5 should be the opposite of P4 and just have a cast full of colossal jackasses that only want to save the world for their own selfish reasons.

Dantis

The Rise shit getting lobbed my way is just out of nowhere now.

WELL NOW I JUST FEEL BAD.

It's getting pretty random. Is it topping Dantis Catgirl Meme yet? I'm undecided. We'll see what happens by the end of OT4.

The Naoto thing was more random. I've barely even said anything positive about Naoto in here, certainly not anything to justify all the waifu stuff.

Not that it actually bothers me, of course. Just sayin'.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WELL NOW I JUST FEEL BAD.

The Naoto thing was more random. I've barely even said anything positive about Naoto in here, certainly not anything to justify all the waifu stuff.

Not that it actually bothers me, of course. Just sayin'.

It's not what you SAID, but what you've done.

Top Bottom