• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Silky

Banned
0mfelN7.png

i have mastered all i need to of Labrys in P4A

I hope they release no info on Persona 5.

I just want it released.

I want to come in knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And then finding constant microtransactions and abundant DLC.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, time for me to finally get back on P4's horse with Golden despite buying that day 1.

What's the best FAQ for Max Social Link and Hardcore Risette Fan so I can cut some playthroughs out?

Speaking of HRF: What difficulty level is best since apparently she has lines for Under/Over/Normal levels of enemies and bosses(?) so I don't overextend the "overleveled" limit for the next dungeons?

Trigger

Get the Limited Edition of Persona 5 and receive Kanji's Legacy, a DLC that bridges that gap between Persona 4 and Persona 5!

Renovate my wallet!

So, time for me to finally get back on P4's horse with Golden despite buying that day 1.

What's the best FAQ for Max Social Link and Hardcore Risette Fan so I can cut some playthroughs out?

Speaking of HRF: What difficulty level is best since apparently she has lines for Under/Over/Normal levels of enemies and bosses(?) so I don't overextend the "overleveled" limit for the next dungeons?

I used this guide to max all my social links in one go. The book related trophy complicates things, but otherwise it's solid.

As far as HRF is concerned, switching in party members and analyzing enemies often seems to be the key from what others have said. I don't really know how big a role the difficulty level would play.

Levito

Banned
You draw lines etc with the screen below, drag premade icons etc like these:

So you literally draw on the screen in the games then? That's what I thought,get that could get thought for those of us with fat fingers if it was on Vita. :p

I actually like that each various platforms are getting different exclusives. It's way cooler than one game getting ported to everything.

Dantis

Draw her in one of these outfits, or this one. Surprise me.

I'll draw whatever you want.

I literally had never realised that you based your art style on K On until now.

Just draw a picture of Naoto. Wearing whatever, as long as she doesn't look like a guy, because Naoto looking like a guy is boring.

I'll start on it whenever I get around to finishing my stupid FFX picture. Which will probably be tomorrow. Gonna draw the Yukari picture TrueSelf asked for too, because I'm in a giving mood.

0mfelN7.png

i have mastered all i need to of Labrys in P4A

Some of the Arena manga art is glorious.

CorvoSol

The actual best community thread is the Awesome Fan Art thread because our shared suffering brings us together in bonds of unbreakable brotherhood. We're like Time Lords, except we don't gaze into a naked rift in space and time. More like a naked, bloated, mpreg, vore rift in time getting it on with a pony version of Thomas the Tank Engine.

SlickVic

So is the best strategy for golden hands in the later P4G dungeons just to spam light or dark attacks and hope for the best? Just can't seem to beat them before they escape anymore.

Gazoinks

The actual best community thread is the Awesome Fan Art thread because our shared suffering brings us together in bonds of unbreakable brotherhood. We're like Time Lords, except we don't gaze into a naked rift in space and time. More like a naked, bloated, mpreg, vore rift in time getting it on with a pony version of Thomas the Tank Engine.

I think I'm detecting a theme with all the communities you participate in.

So is the best strategy for golden hands in the later P4G dungeons just to spam light or dark attacks and hope for the best? Just can't seem to beat them before they escape anymore.

Spamming Almighty is probably your best bet.

Top Bottom