• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Despite the fact that people seem to have forgotten that its Brosuke Art Week, here's my piece :)

LJI0rasl.jpg

Hope you enjoy it!

Levito

Banned
Boy that Contraception two thread or whatever the fuck it's called has garnered a lot of winning attitudes. (with regards to people's attitude on Persona)

Yosuke week art!

Yosuke with his favorite hat and his favorite headphones

I'm sorry, but I thought of the idea of Yosuke being a fedora dude and couldn't resist. :(

His bad taste in hats goes well with his bad taste in music.

Since last week's Labrys piece came out so well, I figured I'd try doing a similar one for Yosuke:

This one didn't come out nearly as well, but I've been staring at it for the past two hours and I'm done. Like last time, there's an iOS version too in case you really like orange on your phone! :p

Damn. Looks great. I'd love to see you do Junpei or Kanji.

PK Gaming

Boy that Contraception two thread or whatever the fuck it's called has garnered a lot of winning attitudes. (with regards to people's attitude on Persona)

I just found out that Persona 4 is a game where spend 40 hours trying to sleep with high school girls. I had no fucking idea!

Acid08

Banned
I'm kinda looking forward to playing that game. Just because the idea is so bonkers.
There's a demo out on the 3DS and Vita. Played some of the Vita demo yesterday and it's a fucking ridiculous experience. I mean the major mechanic is making your character fake fuck any girl you want whenever you want.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So... question:

GameFAQs said:
Or level up to level 24 before May 12th (? I think that's a day that has a skill change) and fuse a Kaiwan for Victory Cry. This does require some grinding, but pretty much turns the game into easy mode and is frankly a little cheap, so I don't recommend for people that wants a decent challenge on the first playthrough or doesn't feel comfortable exploiting game mechanics.

Wait, I don't recall any "skill change" unless they mean the Fusion Forecast? In which case, can't I just get Victory Cry early on another Fusion Forecast day?

Caladrius

So... question: Wait, I don't recall any "skill change" unless they mean the Fusion Forecast? In which case, can't I just get Victory Cry early on another Fusion Forecast day?

You could, but it's a long time to the next one, and by then it's likely you increased the Fox's Hermit link rank.

CorvoSol

There's a demo out on the 3DS and Vita. Played some of the Vita demo yesterday and it's a fucking ridiculous experience. I mean the major mechanic is making your character fake fuck any girl you want whenever you want.

Well, it's certainly not a game I'd tell my mom I was playing, but it looked just insane enough to at least try. Plus my Vita needs more RPGs.

Getting "friend zoned" by Rise was too much for his heart, and he found r/Inaba...

Getting friendzoned by Junpei is still the hardest thing.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, what's better? Going for Victory Cry (though probably screwing up Hardcore Risette Fan for being overleveled?) or just using Invigorate?

I don't recall having this SP issue in P4.

I'm probably not going to change my avatar until Real Pic July because it's just so perfect on so many levels.

That Conception II thread contains more salt than several oceans, by the way.

Squire

Banned

I just found out that Persona 4 is a game where spend 40 hours trying to sleep with high school girls. I had no fucking idea!

It's really amazing to me that someone thinks they can cherry pick a couple screenshots and suddenly prove a game is just as problematic as (insert whatever smutty otaku game).

...Oh.

;_;

Mostly teasin' bro! ^_^

LX_Theo

Banned
Pfft... Locked before I could give my reply to that ridiculous assertion. Well, I'm done with it. There was never even a properly formed argument in favor of that silliness anyways.

It's really amazing to me that someone thinks they can cherry pick a couple screenshots and suddenly prove a game is just as problematic as (insert whatever smutty otaku game).

That's all well and good but I don't approve of saying we are above it all, I hate statements like that, especially when someone is speaking for everyone like we all feel that way. I am just saying, I am not mad or anything...or am I?

CeRVSoF.png

Mostly teasin' bro! ^_^

It's never "Why can't this be like that nice Persona 4 boy up the street? He's such a nice young game", always with the hatin'.

CorvoSol

40 hours? That's only about several thousand fewer hours than I actually spent trying to sleep with high school girls when I was in high school!

Squire

Banned
Ironically it was another instance of "lol PersonaGAF".

You know, where it's really posters from AnimeGAF (if that), but someone sees anime avatars and just jumps to Persona. *shrug*

Lunar15

Stay classy Persona-GAF.

I don't even know what situation you guys are talking about, but I think it's hilarious that you'd come in here like this was our secret base and spin some mad salt about some thread that some people who sometimes post in this thread some things in.

Top Bottom