• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Dantis

YESSSSSSSS!

I am complete.

Xhxzxjd.jpg

abrack08

Thanks for the kind words about Pie-gis. If I think of any more stupid Persona cast puns I'll be sure to illustrate those as well.

Just look out for what symbols are appearing above your head as you write for an indication of how you're doing.

Make a Da Man(go) Jun-pie

Nachos

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Time to poll all four of you who made it this far!

In Mt. Iwato, when
Maya finally regains her memories
did you
make her comfort Tatsuya, or slap him?
I went with
slapping his face and I do not regret it even for a minute.

Whoops, missed this. Both of my Persona 2 protagonists are basically Yukiko when it comes to that.

are you guys seriously having this conversation here
image.php

Please, describe it. lol
image.php

I think the Dangan avatars were a great idea.

Woah woah woah, you can select which skills to inherit to your fused Persona?! Man, now I wonder how hard will P5 be. Don't get me wrong, those changes to Golden are cool and easy for newcomers to the series, but I liked how I felt after completing a "hard" game like P3 and P4, that sense of satisfaction you know....

And why include more evolved Personas if you're not gonna even use them for the sequel lol

BTW, http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/1...-performers-protagonists-junpei-yukari-aigis/

Actors for P3MC, FeMC, Aigis, Yukari, Junpei and Strega.

Dantis

The Naoto and Rise picture in the Persora booklet is really weird.

Woah woah woah, you can select which skills to inherit to your fused Persona?! Man, now I wonder how hard will P5 be. Don't get me wrong, those changes to Golden are cool and easy for newcomers to the series, but I liked how I felt after completing a "hard" game like P3 and P4, that sense of satisfaction you know....

And why include more evolved Personas if you're not gonna even use them for the sequel lol

BTW, http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/1...-performers-protagonists-junpei-yukari-aigis/

Actors for P3MC, FeMC, Aigis, Yukari, Junpei and Strega.

Mitsuru's actress is still the best.

MSMrRound

The Naoto and Rise picture in the Persora booklet is really weird.

Explained over here: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/06/persona-stalker-club-episode-6-stalkers-panties/

For the stage play, the Jin looks quite legit though. Don't mind that ZAQ Aigis as well.

Oh yeah, P3FES is apparently going for sale at $2.50 on the NA store as part of the so-called "PSN Anime sale".

Wish we get awesome deals over on the Asia PSN too. You hear me John!?!? *Nudge nudge wink wink*

3. This one, Minato Arisato, and Makoto Yuki.
Also yes, I'd prefer every protagonist in the future got the Flynn treatment.

Tbh Makoto Yuki is the best of the bunch, and I always refer to him as that now. Minato Arisato, although it has it's meaning in Japanese, the first and last names just sound too similar for me. Before they named him Makoto I always avoided calling him Minato because of that.

Nachos

Haha

You should join in on the fun.
I'm considering changing to Twogami closer to release. As far as I'm concerned, he outshone even Gundam, which is impressive, considering I didn't like him in 1. Besides, Inorigo already took the best photographer.

Snrk is love, Snrk is life?
That'd be great, but I was thinking more along the lines of having some hidden, deep-seated anger that compels them to hit people inappropriately.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
I don't remember, is this the second or the third time that I have posted this image on PersongaGAF?

Uv1tdgy.gif

(I need to add a ring or two to the left)

I can't believe it's been that long since we formed the community, in any case. Cheers, guys.

Woo! Birthday bros!

LX_Theo

Banned

"Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 wants you to know that suicide is cool!"

Oh god... I actually remember watching this review before I had any clue about the series. Long time ago and it really is just figment in my memory of some game they reviewed where the characters kept shooting themselves in the head... Wow that was horrible. I had no idea, lol.

"The school for anime characters who want to end it all."

Amazing.

Honestly not surprised. They had a bit of a bias steamroller for anime and the like.
EDIT:
Funny this was the first time of me hearing about Persona. but I wasn't interested.

Interesting subject to bring up. My first time finding out about it was PSM. Honestly, my reaction back then was "WTF is this weirdness??"

Wow, as someone that finished P3 for the first time only a few days ago, I can safely say that review is full of crap. Where's the emphasis on social links, story, character interaction, underlying themes, character development, MUSIC!!!! etc.

Funny stuff.

FluxWaveZ

So I was trying to determine why August had been an interesting month regarding Atlus announcements in the recent past, and I came up with something that should have been fairly obvious to me before now. According to here and here, Atlus' (former) fiscal year was divided as such:

Q1: March - April - May
Q2: June - July - August
Q3: September - October - November
Q4: December - January - February

If this is accurate, then the end of each financial quarter corresponds to the months most of their recent announcements were made:

End of Q1 (i.e. May): SMTIV (2012), EOU (2013)
End of Q2 (i.e. August): P3P (2009), Catherine (2010), P4G (2011), P4A (2011), P4AU (2013), EO2U (2014)
End of Q3 (i.e. November): PQ (2013), P4D (2013), P5 (2013)
End of Q4 (i.e. February): P2EPP (2012), EOIV (2012)

Neat. I dunno what their fiscal year would be now that they're no longer under Index (perhaps it's in line with Sega Sammy's?), but those probably would have been the four months to look out for concerning any major announcements.

CorvoSol

Aw man, the P1 manga changes the dude having a chest-burster penis persona to having a gut-buster turtle head persona.

And that's a crime.

So I was trying to determine why August had been an interesting month regarding Atlus announcements in the recent past, and I came up with something that should have been fairly obvious to me before now. According to here and here, Atlus' (former) fiscal year was divided as such:

Q1: March - April - May
Q2: June - July - August
Q3: September - October - November
Q4: December - January - February

If this is accurate, then the end of each financial quarter corresponds to the months most of their recent announcements were made:

End of Q1 (i.e. May): SMTIV (2012), EOU (2013)
End of Q2 (i.e. August): P3P (2009), Catherine (2010), P4G (2011), P4A (2011), P4AU (2013), EO2U (2014)
End of Q3 (i.e. November): PQ (2013), P4D (2013), P5 (2013)
End of Q4 (i.e. February): P2EPP (2012), EOIV (2012)

Neat. I dunno what their fiscal year would be now that they're no longer under Index (perhaps it's in line with Sega Sammy's?), but those probably would have been the four months to look out for concerning any major announcements.

I have a feeling it will be at TGS. The latest I expect P5 to come out is Feb and since these games get announced properly 4 months before release or so I am guessing November is the latest we will hear about.

Marche90

Happy belated birthday!

Happy Bday Marche. Sorry if I'm late or anything >.>

Thanks to both!

Woo! Birthday bros!

Woot! Happy birthday, then! August 10 sure rocks, right? hahaha

Thanks!...

But goddamn at that video. Just heard the first sentence and promptly closed it.

Top Bottom