• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

10589588_655453437883272_1695587062_n.jpg

Well, I admit I showed Teddie what is a glomp. lol

Caladrius

Because now it's the best unintentional anime comedy of the year.

I can't bring myself to tune-in until it gets to The Room levels of stupidity.

I've seen people tune in for far worse stuff each week. Helps that it's so bad its good. >_>;

How much worse are we talking here?

The first EP was meh, so I only watched EP 2 and 3 after both were out, and started looking forward to it after that, unfortunately the best part of the episode was probably Kanji's new attire.

I always have huge commitment issues with TV because of stuff like you described.

Well, I admit I showed Teddie what is a glomp. lol

You made the right choice Ganz.

Tamanon

Banned
You guys need to watch more of the drek that comes out every season in Japan if you think P4GA is the worst of it. It's not high art, but it's genuinely funny, which is actually really tough to do, especially with material that's already established.

It's definitely nowhere near the quality of Space Dandy, that's for sure!

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
You guys need to watch more of the drek that comes out every season in Japan if you think P4GA is the worst of it. It's not high art, but it's genuinely funny, which is actually really tough to do, especially with material that's already established.

It's definitely nowhere near the quality of Space Dandy, that's for sure!

Oh God yes! Space Dandy.

Andrefpvs

So what is the general consensus on the P4G anime? People seem all over the place on this one.

Episode 1 had me worried, but I loved eps. 2 and 3. Episode 4 is just alright.

By the way, Lelouch, what's up with your last post in the previous page?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IX is my baby. But SMT battle systems are much better than ATB. Still IX has a good story and great characters, I think it's worth checking out.

Thanks for the recommendation! Vita is a great place to play FF, it has every game from the PS1/2 era iirc.

IX is my baby. But SMT battle systems are much better than ATB. Still IX has a good story and great characters, I think it's worth checking out.

Getting Golden and a Vita right this second.

Seriously what is the context of this scenario. It has me intrigued.

That doesn't actually happen in Golden.

Seriously what is the context of this scenario. It has me intrigued.

Kanji doesn't even show up in the Vita version of this, nor do Rise or Marie.

If I'm right (I also don't have a Vita :p) Golden only features the quiz with Yu, Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko and Teddie as the host and it was in the TV. Since not everyone was in it, Marie was made a contestant and Kanji and Rise were made assistants, so the Golden in Vita doesn't feature bunny Kanji/Rise (unless they're a costume?).

kewlmyc

Hey did Persona 4 Arena Ultimax get confirmed for a September 30th release in the US? My order with Amazon just updated with that info.

Nimby

Banned
Darn. I hoped to kick some shadow ass in a bunny suit.

Thanks for the recommendation! Vita is a great place to play FF, it has every game from the PS1/2 era iirc.

Seriously, you'd probably like Vivi a lot. He's a very endearing character, steals the whole game. I was voting for him like crazy during that Gamefaqs character competition last summer.

XII isn't on Vita or PS3, but hopefully it will be soon. Hope it's IZJS instead of the original too.

It looks like P4GA is dedicated solely to the Marie ARC. I do think the series should have begun with Yu revisiting Inaba. All the episodes appear to be slice of life/comedic and have no relevance to the original P4 story.

Hmmmm.... then again, we probably wouldn't have seen this.

iXIkx5jaG7rJs.gif

kewlmyc

It looks like P4GA is dedicated solely to the Marie ARC. I do think the series should have begun with Yu revisiting Inaba. All the episodes appear to be slice of life/comedic and have no relevance to the original P4 story.

Hmmmm.... then again, we probably wouldn't have seen this.

iXIkx5jaG7rJs.gif
It's not solely Marie. We're getting some of Adachi's social link next week.

Top Bottom