• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Dantis

That's why I like you guys - your advice is really useful!

Also Dantis, I like your edit better than my version :D.

Do you flip your image when you're drawing? That's the way I discover a lot of my larger discrepancies.

Others still get by me, obviously, but it definitely helps me maintain a good balance.

Setsu00

Do you flip your image when you're drawing? That's the way I discover a lot of my larger discrepancies.

Others still get by me, obviously, but it definitely helps me maintain a good balance.

No, I usually don't. I've been told to do that before though, so I guess I should do that. Thanks for the tip!

Ill put together the Eriko Kirishima post a little later today, I am a little sad that I was too busy to draw her, so I will just draw a pic of her on my own time!

Setsu00

"Fixed" version:

tumblr_n9n1pmBAl21ry8an7o2_r1_500.png

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Sophia

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and assume the constant "de arimasu" drove Pepsiman mad.

Also that's some beautiful art, Setsu.

Meia

For the low, low price of a gameshare (I'll buy the localized version at full price later), it's kinda irresistible. I've been anticipating this for almost a year and I'm playing it as soon as I can. Because I also am determined to get good.

Can you gameshare the JPN version? Cause I'd want to be all over this rather than importing, since I have the localized version paid in full already. :D

Just saw Golden ep. 4. I'll just say that scene where Yu let's Yosuke yap on the phone while he went to go get a drink had me laughing for a good while.

Like virtually everything that ever comes out of Persona 3, that's a misconception. :p

Right you are! I just went over some footage of my Answer playthrough and
after you beat Yukari and Mitsuru
you can talk to Koro and it says that she can understand him a bit better than before.

Jintor

It's going to be a while before I can draw again :( laptop too piddly and I should probably wait until my first month's paycheck to see what I can spare for a monster pc

Elly Week, aka The Week of Elegance is over.

So here are the arts!:

By Setsu00

By TurnipFritters

By Dantis

By Reanimatoin

By NichM

By Lollipop Dave

By Arue

That is all of em! Oh my, how elegant!

No one used her P2 appearance though :(

Eriko_P2EP_PSP.png

It is all good though!

It is now Lisa Silverman week, btw.

If you have ideas for the week after this one, tell me!

That's all she wrote this week folks!

BtDVx99CEAAbNMe.png:large

Let me know if I missed any. Oh and I haven't had the time to draw lately so I haven't drawn one for myself but I will do it don't you guys worry.

How much will gameshares of JP Ultimax be? If it's under $15, sign me up. Sounds like a sweet deal.

BTW, everyone's Elly art is wonderful. Once we do a Da Man week, I'll definitely do everything in my power to contribute in a big way.

Sophia

Oh, must have forgot that, since I used Koro in my party for The Answer.

Minor P3 and P4A spoilers:
All the androids we've seen so far seem to have an affinity for animals, specifically dogs. Labrys and Unit 24 could understand Snowy in P4A in the same way as Aigis could. It's kind of implied in the drama CDs that Koromaru is kind of Aigis's first friend among SEES too.

arue

Elly Week, aka The Week of Elegance is over.
No one used her P2 appearance though :(

If you have ideas for the week after this one, tell me!

I like Dave's too. I haven't seen his drawing before actually.

No one used her P2 appearance because her P1 appearance looks more elegant :p

When's P3MC Week?

So there will never be FeMC Week or Maya Week then?
:p

Well, good thing I already drew them on Protag Week, so no biggie.

Not every week will be a character week, I think I might have a week where we draw anyone we want as a PQ character.

Lemstar told me ~$23. A little bit more expensive than I thought, (due to stores marking up JP PSN prepaid cards), but still something I'm definitely considering.

Oof, does the Japanese digital version of P4U really cost upwards of $80?

EDIT: Ah, so it's because of overpriced JPSN cards...

I might not be able to take the plunge on that considering that extra spending money's going to be pretty tight for me in late August/early September. NA version will probably be coming just over a month afterwards though, so it's not a huge loss for me.

Lemstar

Pretty much everything is always going to be cheaper on the HK PSN store (expect about $19 per person). Just have to hope that P4U2 isn't going to be the odd duck that doesn't show up there on release day, for whatever reason.

Top Bottom