• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Petals Around the Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyne

Took me two days of hell back when I was introduced to it. I was the last in my group of friends. I should have saved some of the papers I scribbled on..

yah that took me 15 minutes... as soon as i stopped trying to figure it out, i figured it out...

took my cousin two tries

took a friend of like 5 minutes

took another friend of mine over three hours

took yet another friend of mine almost a day

calder

I read the instructions, clicked "roll" and for like 10 seconds couldn't even begin to guess how to figure it out because I'm terrible at math and math-based logic problems. Then it instantly dawned on me and I got it first try - once you get it you'll know you're right before you even check.

I got it when I realized I may suck at math, but I like english ;)

jett

D-Member
Does the phrase "petals around the rose" have some sort of special meaning in the english language?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I got it after about a minute or so, and a couple of rolls, but to hell if I understand why is the game called the way it is...

unless the middle dot on the dice is called the 'rose' in english? Or is it supposed to be just abstract, to make you think of the middle of the dice and look what is around it?

Doth Togo

Marconelly said:
I got it after about a minute or so, but to hell if I understand why is the game called the way it is...

unless the middle dot on the dice is called the 'rose' in english? Or is it supposed to be just abstract, to make you think of the middle of the dice and look what is around it?

Id say abstract.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Hmm, OK, I guess they could have picked the better flower then :p
Roses always have those multi-layered, overlaping petals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom