• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star "Television" show get!

Cimarron

If you are a Phantasy Star fan boy check out this web tv show totaly dedicated to Phantasy Star Series. It has nice scripting and interesting news articles. Me likey! But then again I'm a whore for all things algolian so my opinion is biased at best. Give the man your support! Its neat check it out! :D

oops! i'm a retard! :p http://psm.card-revolution.com/

enjoy! :D

Cimarron

I can't believe you folks... almost 400 views and not one comment. :( I guess I'm the only rabid PSO phan left on the board.

aoi tsuki

Cimarron said:
I can't believe you folks... almost 400 views and not one comment. :( I guess I'm the only rabid PSO phan left on the board.
Pretty much. i stopped playing PSO I&II about a year ago, and PSO III was simply too time-consuming to get into.

The first episode was pretty good for a one-man production. i can tell a lot of work went into it, and i wish him well as a journalist, but i won't be downloading any more. i'll just leave it at that.

After watching his two shows, I wonder why he put all of the time and energy into them. Much of the information was either completely trivial or would be better suited to a text format. I hope he's doing this project to enhance his video editing skills, because the videos offer very little unique. I guess it was neat seeing footage of Blue Burst, but he could just link to videos from a website. I'd much rather read story information on a website than hear him try to pronounce names of Japanese-sounding fantasy towns.

Also, much of the information he shares is time sensitive. By the time he's spent a month writing, filming, and editing his show, the information is old.

Oh, well. He gets an A for effort, and I'll gladly watch any of his future shows, if just because I marvel at his dorkdom, poor grammar, and his enthusiasm in trivial information.

Alex Anderson said:
After watching his two shows, I wonder why he put all of the time and energy into them. Much of the information was either completely trivial or would be better suited to a text format. I hope he's doing this project to enhance his video editing skills, because the videos offer very little unique. I guess it was neat seeing footage of Blue Burst, but he could just link to videos from a website. I'd much rather read story information on a website than hear him try to pronounce names of Japanese-sounding fantasy towns.

Also, much of the information he shares is time sensitive. By the time he's spent a month writing, filming, and editing his show, the information is old.

Oh, well. He gets an A for effort, and I'll gladly watch any of his future shows, if just because I marvel at his dorkdom, poor grammar, and his enthusiasm in trivial information.

Gotta second those opinions. BTW, if anyone wants to see a really fun homebrew video game related show, everyone should check out Consolevania...

http://www.consolevania.com/

Top Bottom