• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Blade Zero Developer on Xbox Version: ' No one needs this platform '

Aenima

That guy was trying to pretend people were selling their PS5s en masse while wearing an xbox shirt and now he's trying to create a "gamers" uprising because some dev said a lowly platform isn't needed?
Karim is also the clown that was on a campaign against Stellar Blade, just to be ratioed to oblivion. Then say console wars is childish if he wasent a baby himself.

About what the devs said... No lies detected. Its true in the west and even more true in asia. And you all have Phil Spencer to thank for making that statement true. The moment all the console exclusive games can be played day 1 in other platform/s, that console is simply not needed.

Last edited:
8Yo3tZx.jpeg

Xbox influencers are having a meltdown... If only there was a super blogger committed to finding the truth
simon cowell facepalm GIF

StueyDuck

Sony were pretty prudent to beat MS to the punch with their chinahero project. Even if i think all these Chinese games look like knock off junk and won't be impressive.

I imagine Unci phil didn't take too kindly to losing on that front. And now Sony are busy Kicking off their African initiative...

sigrad

Posting this is just more console war bullshit.

This thread feels like I'm back in Jr High arguing over which console has the most bits so it's better.

Ya'll sound like you are all 12 years old.

Last edited:

rapid32.5

MS sure as hell can’t rely on selling GamePass on fire sticks come next gen, they are already a laughing stock around the world.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Probably an uncharitable translation of an obvious comment by a Chinese dev; Could be as simple as them saying there's no demand in their marketplace for it on another platform.
Mild as milk, and carries the same meaning.

Folks are agreeing with the sentiment more than anything else. Can't blame them when Microsoft is actively dumping on its own console.

I guess by folks you mean the bottom tier warriors that start to leak as soon as a negative headline concerning XBox appears. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, verified or not.

And where exactly are Microsoft dumping on their console? I hope you don't mean the "You don't need a console to play XBox" campaign.

Topher

Gold Member
I guess by folks you mean the bottom tier warriors that start to leak as soon as a negative headline concerning XBox appears. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, verified or not.

And where exactly are Microsoft dumping on their console? I hope you don't mean the "You don't need a console to play XBox" campaign.

Nah....just folks. It ain't just "warriors" talking about how irrelevant Xbox console has become these days. I was listening to Podcast Unlocked yesterday and the negative outlook on Xbox is much more pervasive in the industry than you realize. And it is more than just that absurd ad campaign. When MS is downgrading Game Pass for console and taking away console exclusives from the thing.....that's what I call "dumping" on it. And it sucks because it is a damn good console. Microsoft has just given up on it.

Eiknarf

Banned
When is this game coming out?! 2026?! Jesus Christ! No need to even talk about this game yet. It could be (and will be) a completely different world then!!

Top Bottom