• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Kingdom

bloke

New Nippon Ichi game seems to be announced in todays Famitsu

1688.jpg

0419.jpg

5992.jpg

5985.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
Man, looks like more of the same. I hope they actually put strategy in this Strategy RPG instead of more ways to powerlevel

Prospero

I'm happy that a new game's coming out, but if they don't make a major change to the game engine instead of just adding a new game mechanic like Confine or Geopanels, I'll probably stick with level grinding in Disgaea or Phantom Brave instead of spending fifty more dollars.

madara

Wow finally it looks like worth title post Disgaea! I was getting worried here with PB. Going take me year to finish that as I only can stand 1 hour a week and had turn on japanese voices tolerate it. Perhaps that explains it if most of the Disgaea team didnt do that title. More info! Is it far enough along to be usual jan import? I still hope one these days they try straight rpg, i think they could be up for task.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
This deserves a bump because many people (myself included) missed it thanks to the title.

A mod should really edit the topic title to mention it's the sequel to phantom brave.

madara

Dont look like no PB sequel to me and that good thing from few hours of PB I've been able to tolerate so far, P

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
joshschw said:
Is this grid based again? You cant tell frfom those screens. I hope so the free roaming just had to many faults.
I think I see a movement circle up there in one of those shots, so I think it is free roaming.

Top Bottom