• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil: The x button is at wrong place

Hrk69

Gold Member
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Nydius

You’re correct, Phil. The “X” button on Xbox controllers are in the wrong place. Nintendo had it in the right place a full decade before Microsoft sharted out a console. 😛

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
It came fast for me. One day I was getting a haircut and there it was falling on the cape. I had to look back up at the mirror to confirm it was coming from my head. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I vividly remember when it hit me at my nieces birthday party when she turned like 5, a good 10 years ago

She was hugging me and looked at my hair and said your hair looks like grandpas, you will be dead soon

Thanks kid

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I vividly remember when it hit me at my nieces birthday party when she turned like 5, a good 10 years ago

She was hugging me and looked at my hair and said your hair looks like grandpas, you will be dead soon

Thanks kid

I would rather be gray than bald tbh.

Fortunately I'm not taking after my pops who had 80% empty head by the time he turned 32.

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Buy or sell that the x button on the DualShock is in the wrong place? No!

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Sonys controllers are great, phill has been lying to fans for years.

Soodanim

It’s funny because there’s no ‘X’ button on the controller at all…

Very smart Phil, except it's not an X at all. It's a cross, you bloody nimrod!

You’re correct, Phil. The “X” button on Xbox controllers are in the wrong place. Nintendo had it in the right place a full decade before Microsoft sharted out a console. 😛
I just wanted to piss you all off by letting you know that I, and every person I've ever met, have called it X from day one and I don't know anyone that has ever called it cross.

We also say Snez.

English Flag GIF

Last edited:

Closer

I would rather be gray than bald tbh.

Fortunately I'm not taking after my pops who had 80% empty head by the time he turned 32.

Bald is a nice look if you grow a beard and go to gym. I'm not bald but I'm not taking chances. Got buff and am trying to fix this teenager beard I have.

My understanding is that the X being in that position didn’t start until the Dreamcast.

Both Nintendo (SNES) and Sony (PS1) already had X in other positions.

Top Bottom