• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photoshop wanted: Yellow Case DS

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
My first impression of the final design of the Nintendo DS was that it resembled a Lamborghini with its angled '80's style case.

Please make me a mock-up of the DS with the silver casing swapped out for canary yellow.

Gahiggidy said:
My first impression of the final design of the Nintendo DS was that it resembled a Lamborghini with its angled '80's style case.

Please make me a mock-up of the DS with the silver casing swapped out for canary yellow.

Yeah that Lambo thing is what I thought too, Gah.

callous

A very quick and dirty job.

dsyeller.jpg

CVXFREAK said:
Not hottt.

matt banana yellow is what you need. That case has all the wrong highlights. I think it'll look cool. I've always thought that the SONY sports range of MD+CD players looked groovy with its yellow.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Yeah,

Need to take away the glitter. I also think the flat yellow would look nice contrasted with the black undercasing.

Top Bottom