• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikmin 2 is teh mature!!!!

So I went to Wal-Mart today to buy it, and for some reason it rang up as a mature title. Luckily I am 18 so I was able to buy it, but I thought it was kinda funny:)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Your Walmart is stupid

And why are you buying it at Walmart? You're not contributing to the NPD charts

Joe

at my circuit city they're handing out free t-shirts with pikmin2 and free nintendo beach towels with gba:sp.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's a pretty sweet shirt imo

pikmin_t.jpg

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I want that shirt.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
If you want the Pikmin 2 shirt do this

- Buy the game at Circuit City
- Receive T-shirt
- Remove any stickers or security tags on the Pikmin 2 package
- Return new copy of Pikmin 2 at the store you bought your first copy. You should be able to return it since it's under a week (if you bought it at EB or Gamestop). 30 days if you bought it at a place like Best Buy

Wario64 said:
If you want the Pikmin 2 shirt do this

- Buy the game at Circuit City
- Receive T-shirt
- Remove any stickers or security tags on the Pikmin 2 package
- Return new copy of Pikmin 2 at the store you bought your first copy. You should be able to return it since it's under a week (if you bought it at EB or Gamestop). 30 days if you bought it at a place like Best Buy

You are so evil.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Man, that shirt is hot. I was going to wait to see if Nintendo was gonna hook me up, but I guess I'm just going to have to go and buy it straight up now. That shirt is hot.

Vark

Damn that shirt rocks...

As a side note, I do silkscreening (not professionally, but as a hobby) and that design would be easy as hell to do up. (not sure about white ink on a dark shirt though, that can get dicey. It'd work great on lighter shirts though.

BuddyC

Let's see if my old "I bought the game earlier this week but I didn't get a shirt" bit works this go round.

Alcibiades

BuddyChrist83 said:
Let's see if my old "I bought the game earlier this week but I didn't get a shirt" bit works this go round.

just buy the game and return the new sealed one from Circuit City at Best Buy...

andthebeatgoeson

explodet said:

Uh, that doesn't look like a penis to me.

BTW, this fuckin game rocks. Great improvements over the last with the dungeons, the strategy involving the various pikmin that you can't easily replenish (white and purple), presentation (more humor and overall silliness), graphics and things to do. Great game and I'm damn intent to finish it within a week.

BuddyC

efralope said:
just buy the game and return the new sealed one from Circuit City at Best Buy...
You'd need a Best Buy receipt for that, silly.

Anyways, the shirt rings up on the CC receipt, so the real question is whether CC will give me any sass when I try to return the game sans shirt. If they do, I can just take it back to BB since that's where I bought my first copy...but.....I want to keep the $5 I saved using the GGC...

Alcibiades

that's what I was saying, you can take it back to Best Buy (the sealed CC copy).

I guess you'll lose $5, but the shirt is worth it...

Top Bottom