• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pimp that shit yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

What have you all been buying recently?

mainpic_prod586.jpg

I love it, size is misleading in that picture, it's almost half the size of my MD player :D

Dyne

I didn't really buy it, but I got the NICEST leather jacket from my parents from Danier for my graduation gift. It's fine lamb-skin leather too. So suave.

I also got a silver family bracelet now that I've graduated. My grandfather gave it to my father, and my father gave it to me.

I'll be getting an iPod from my grandmother soon.

Suerte

Dyne said:
I didn't really buy it, but I got the NICEST leather jacket from my parents from Danier for my graduation gift. It's fine lamb-skin leather too. So suave.

I also got a silver family bracelet now that I've graduated. My grandfather gave it to my father, and my father gave it to me.

I'll be getting an iPod from my grandmother soon.

I want your family! :O

IJoel

I haven't bought anything pricey recently. I should treat myself soon to something. How is that creative player? I've been thinking of getting an ipod, but the price insults me as other players of arguably comparable quality provide more value for the buck.

Suerte

IJoel said:
I haven't bought anything pricey recently. I should treat myself soon to something. How is that creative player? I've been thinking of getting an ipod, but the price insults me as other players of arguably comparable quality provide more value for the buck.

It's really good for the money, 4GB is perfect for me since I don't need to carry 15GB+ around with me, plus it can be used as a mini HD - it dosen't require drivers. The battery is replaceable too!

element

Suerte said:
I love it, size is misleading in that picture, it's almost half the size of my MD player :D
I've got one of those, but I replaced the Microdrive HDD in it with a 256 MB CF card and sold the Microdrive for $$$$

:D

Just bought a bag of Doritos Cooler Ranch chips. tasty.

COCKLES

being watched
Suerte said:

mainpic_prod586.jpg

Fucking hell for someone who doesn't work, you sure seem to always have a lot of money. Now I know what they mean about the Pink Pound. Lol.

Suerte

COCKLES said:
Fucking hell for someone who doesn't work, you sure seem to always have a lot of money. Now I know what they mean about the Pink Pound. Lol.

I do work! It's adelgary that's the jobless bum :p

Suerte

GG-Duo said:
Surete... how's the transfer software on that thing?

Can you just drag mp3s into it and go?

Yeah, it appears as a removeable drive, just drag whatever files you want into it and that's it, beats the shit out of the hassle I had to go through with NetMD

GG-Duo

Suerte said:
Yeah, it appears as a removeable drive, just drag whatever files you want into it and that's it, beats the shit out of the hassle I had to go through with NetMD

Whoa.
If I see that in Toronto I'm buying it.

Spent $400 on:

6428181_ra.jpg

5886366_sa.jpg

TINY!!
XGhand.jpg

This will be on me at all times for sure. Great image Q for such a small camera and awesome battery life. I took a 23 minute 320x240 quicktime video footage with it and the battery meter didn't budge. Not bad movie quality either. 3MP and 3X optical zoom in palm of my hand = best camera I've ever carried around.

golem

v600.jpg

V600

img_eq_satelliteDish_.jpg

VOOM HD Satellite

Toyo_T1S.jpg

Toyo Proxes T1-S 225/40R18

flik_artic_(silver)_angle.jpg

+ 18" Flik Artics

... and pretty much all of it is backordered.. BAH

I bought three pairs of really expensive jeans today. It felt damn good too, considering I hardly ever buy expensive clothes. Plus, I look damn good in them.

Suerte

MrPing1000 said:
having a bit of money + birthday in a few weeks may = ipod and mini pcupgrade (new casea nd processor) yay

I thought you were going to bed so you could have your carpet laid?

I almost bought that camera, guess. Stopped short because of the telescoping lens and short movie clip mode.

One thing that sucks about all these tiny cameras is that your fingers have to do the gay pinky thing to stay out of the view of the lense if you use two hands for stability. If your're gay that's fine, but.....

AntoneM

I've actually been saving my money for when I go back to University. So I guess the cool thing I'm buying is a degree... oh god I'm lame :(!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom