• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pixel Pusher GAF NFL Fantasy (Drafting Tonight!)

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Hello, fellow GAF users. Perhaps you wanted to be in a fantasy football league, but you procrastinated. Perhaps you thought it was too late?

Fear not, for the Pixel Pushers have you covered!

Meier, dexterslu, terithegreat, and I have been in this league for the past few years with a few other GAF members, but due to some last minute turnover, we're a minimum of 4 short. We'd love to draft tonight (auction format, Yahoo, 9:30PM ET) with some of our fellow GAF users and make some new friendships in the process.

Let me know if you'd like an invite. We're also totally open to expanding the size if there's more interest (8 is what we were at last year, but 10-12 is the preferred size).

No crazy rules (other than QB's with 6 points for TDs).

Let me know so you can get an invite and join in on the fun!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Me! Me!
*raises hand enthusiastically like that kid in class who knows the answer*

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
All right, coolasj19 and omgkitty are both signed up, which means we need just a minimum of two more owners. Four would be great, but I would settle for two!

Meier

Sneaky is in so we're up to 7 now. Good stuff, I think we can find another at a minimum. Should be fun!

omgkitty

I created a duplicate in the og-OT. I know Meier just had another Gaffer ask him for the link.

Okay cool. Waiting on a friend of mine to reply. He said he's already in 3 leagues and is unsure if he can do it because he works late, but he may do it if he can get to the site at work.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Okay cool. Waiting on a friend of mine to reply. He said he's already in 3 leagues and is unsure if he can do it because he works late, but he may do it if he can get to the site at work.

Apparently the app allows you to draft auction this year, which is nice in comparison to previous years.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
All right! We're at 8 now! Not 10, but still good enough for us to draft! If you still want in, we have just under two hours till draft time.

Top Bottom