• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PIZZA PARTY MASSACRE - Official Trailer

RedC

From the Creators of "Luther's Mid-Fright Snack" comes, "PIZZA PARTY MASSACRE!" The NEW Slasher Flick shot 100% on VHS!Petey Monahan, or as the bullies call him, "Pizza Face," is a quiet, acne faced boy who loves working at his father's pizza shop, Pizza World. But, after a childish prank goes awry, Petey gets trapped in a burning pizza delivery car and is left for dead...or so they thought. Now, Petey is back with a brand new look and is hungry for revenge. Who gets the last slice? Find out...in PIZZA PARTY MASSACRE!
Written and Directed by:Hayden Hall
Starring:Kelly Mullen, John Hayes, Gabe Gregory, Carla Dickie, Brandon Lokey, Johnny Dickie, and Ethan Hall as "Pizza Face"with a guest appearance by Gary Cohen (VIdeo Violence)
Messsage from the Writer and Director:
Hey everybody! Thank you for all the support you've shown our little film! It's still blowing my mind how fast it's growing. I keep seeing the same questions being commented on here, so I wanted to hop on and answer them for you:
-PIZZA PARTY MASSACRE is a real, full length, feature film that will see the light of day soon enough. This is NOT a fake trailer.
-There is no set release date for the film yet. We have a few early-access screenings lined up for the end of this year, with hopes of taking the film on the road in 2025. We are having our world premiere screening at the Mahoning Drive-In Theater on Friday September 13th, 2024 (tickets are available now on their website here: https://mahoningdrivein.ticketleap.com/lutherpizza/dates/Sep-13-2024_at_0600PM )
-This is NOT a Hollywood film. This was not made by a studio to turn a profit. This was made because I love shot-on-video films and wanted to create something special with my friends. PPM was 100% self funded. Every time I had some extra cash left over from my paychecks, it would go straight to costumes, lights, prop supplies, fake blood, etc.
-I don't know how to get this into theaters! It'd be super cool if we could, but I'm just a little guy! I know how to work a VHS Camcorder and spray blood but that's about it. If you have any connections, PLEASE send them my way. Email me at sickslicestudios@gmail.com
-I am also an album cover artist for bands like Gatecreeper, Dead Heat, and Dipygus. I hand painted the poster for this film. It is not A.I.! Go check out my other work on Instagram @sick_slice if you don't believe me!
I think that's it for now. If you want me to answer anything else, comment down below! Thanks for helping make our dream come true. I love (almost) all of you.-Hayden Hall

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Meme Think GIF

jason10mm

Gold Member
Despite having watched a thousand or more films just like this back in the day, I find it really hard to watch this quality of stuff today. This quality was ok on a 19" CRT tv when you were in your basement pounding soda and pizza, hoping for a flash of boob or a novel kill, but on a 80" 4k TV with all the streaming world at my fingertips its a tough ask. Plus the best of these types of films had a spark of quality in them, be it a GREAT actor being discovered or some flash of directorial genius, not sure I see it here since they seem to be CHOOSING to be cheesy which is way harder :p

Hugare

Despite having watched a thousand or more films just like this back in the day, I find it really hard to watch this quality of stuff today. This quality was ok on a 19" CRT tv when you were in your basement pounding soda and pizza, hoping for a flash of boob or a novel kill, but on a 80" 4k TV with all the streaming world at my fingertips its a tough ask. Plus the best of these types of films had a spark of quality in them, be it a GREAT actor being discovered or some flash of directorial genius, not sure I see it here since they seem to be CHOOSING to be cheesy which is way harder :p
Exactly

When those movies had corny acting, they were actually trying to make something serious or scary. Corny acting on purpose is just lame. Trying too hard.

Looks fun, but again, acting too hard to looks corny

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m in.

Toots

Gold Member
The same way try hard western studios cannot reproduce the magic of japanese 2000s crazy games with their larger than life characters and idiotic plots (in an extremely funny way) and mindblowing engrish, tryhards directors will never capture the magic of B (up to Z) movies.

Then again if they can find their own voice instead of aping what they think is cool and fun in a B movie, maybe...

Top Bottom