• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Place to get screenshots without watermarks?

Atari2600

Too dumb for the internet
I'm looking for a place to get screenshots, without marks. If it has the company logo of who's making the game, that's cool, but I don't want to steal stuff from other sites.

I know I can check company websites, but it seems like most of them all do their screens with flash, so you can't download them.

Thanks for any help :)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
gamespress.com

I don't remember how strict their registration process is, but I don't think it's particularly strict, no.

Atari2600

I'm registered, but all of the screens there are marked with gamespress, unless you pay. They give you like two downloads free when you sign up, but then they cut you off. Just like a good drug dealer would.

Atari2600 said:
I know I can check company websites, but it seems like most of them all do their screens with flash, so you can't download them.
Press "Prt Scr" to take a screen cap, paste it into Paint (or other graphics app) and crop. Voila!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kinda off topic, but is there an easy way to remove watermarks without having to master something like Photoshop?

Atari2600

Not a bad idea TrippinMartian. A bit time consuming, but in a pinch it works. You can't hijack my thread already Wario!

Any other ideas?

Blackbird

Atari2600: send me an email (dennis at gba.n64europe.com) with the pics you want from GamesPress. I'll get them for you untagged :)

Acosta

send me an email (dennis at gba.n64europe.com) with the pics you want from GamesPress. I'll get them for you untagged

GamePress it's a very useful service for lot of people, specially for freelances like me, and their prices are reasonable. So please, tell me that you are not stealing its images...

Top Bottom