• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | April 2016

ZeroAKA

rw7NwiM.png

We on an ultralight beam, we on an ultralight beam

2z0Tr2w.png

Kanye 5
  • Dead Star (PS4)
  • Dirt Rally (PS4)
  • Enter the Gungeon (PS4)
  • Stikbold (PS4)
Kanye 12
  • Dark Souls 3 (PS4)
  • Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies
  • The Park (PS4)
Kanye 19
  • Invisible Inc (PS4)
  • Lichdom Battlemage (PS4)
  • Pang Adventures (PS4)
Kanye 26
  • Alienation (PS4)
  • Dungeons 2 (PS4)
  • Stranger of Sword City (Vita)
Beautiful morning / you’re the sun in my morning bae
I made this thread famous

2z0Tr2w.png

Tell my baby I’m back in town:
  • A Virus Named Tom, Vita
  • Dead Star, PS4
  • I Am Alive, PS3
  • Savage Moon, PS3
  • Shutshimi, Vita
  • Zombi, PS4

2z0Tr2w.png

I miss the old PSN threads [EMAIL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18O2Y32Wiy70mhm4DFbI4n8_Lc2H8GFHPIonF0CUblwU/edit#gid=0"][/EMAIL]

Sabas

Banned
Hyper Light Drifter came out on PC today (got my copy for backing the KS), but man do I really want to play this on Vita...

nampad

Yeezy will save the Vita!

"For all my vitabros that know me best
I feel like the Vita and Gravity Rush 2 might still have sex
Why? He made that bitch famous
God damn
He made that bitch famous"
:(

RK128

Just going to say this, I overreacted about 'leaving Gaf for a while' and not so harsh about PS4K going forward:

I'm going to say this, I'm sorry for being a bitter sport about this new system.

I was upset about the issues, but I forgot a big factor that is the reason I held out on not getting a PS4 for so long; pricing.

If this new PS4K launches this fall/early next year at 399$, it will hopefully lower the price of the OG PS4 dramatically.....to maybe 200$. That will be when I jump in and get a PS4 for the games I really want to play.

I never considered a few factors like the Xbox One being supported and just sheer logic (people and social media will keep Sony in line about releasing badly running PS4 games; that happened with Just Cause 3 and that latter got patched for example).

So, not that upset anymore about this. Can be excited about E3 again and look forward toward PS4 games like Crash Bandicoot and Ratchet & Clank :).

I could see issue with PS VR though, as I could easily see PS4K being the intended system for many VR games.....but I don't care about VR honestly. So, not really much of a factor to me personally.

Sorry if I was sour on this subject for a few weeks, not cool of me and to people who are really looking forward to the PS4K.

Still don't like the idea behind it honestly, but if it makes the PS4 200-250$, will deal with it.

I will say this, I ate my crow and moving on from this topic :).

Still slowing down my posting on Gaf though, as I honestly want to focus more on college work, personal stuff and to play more games. But I just want to say, sorry for being a sour sport regarding PS4K and for being bitter in general.

Edit: In more lighter news, Mega Man Legends 2 is coming out next Tuesday on NA PSN! Link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203130

Looking forward to adding this to my Vita home screen :).

I think people probably saw that same post in the last thread and just didn't say anything because of what happened last time where "leaving gaf" meant being gone for half a day. It's ok to dislike something and voice your opinion about it, it's just the thread becoming a personal blog isn't exactly something that's fun to read through.

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit cold, but sometimes it's for the best to dial back on things when you're letting little more than a rumor (or a hobby in general) affect you that much.

RK128

I think people probably saw that same post in the last thread and just didn't say anything because of what happened last time where "leaving gaf" meant being gone for half a day. It's ok to dislike something and voice your opinion about it, it's just the thread becoming a personal blog isn't exactly something that's fun to read through.

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit cold, but sometimes it's for the best to dial back on things when you're letting little more than a rumor affect you that much.

Its fine to be cold, people need a slap in the face sometimes :). The post is from the PS4K thread and I wanted to share it here, as its somewhat PlayStation related and wanted to clarify why I'm still posting. Thank you for being honestly with me man. Sorry for this becoming a running joke, so will try to stop it.

Just....going to stop being so reactive about stuff on Gaf. Not fair to the community.

Massa

Just going to say this, I overreacted about 'leaving Gaf for a while' and not so harsh about PS4K going forward:

Still slowing down my posting on Gaf though, as I honestly want to focus more on college work, personal stuff and to play more games. But I just want to say, sorry for being a sour sport regarding PS4K and for being bitter in general.

It's totally fine to overreact every now and again, that just means you're passionate about your hobby. But like I've been saying over people stressing out about Vita for the last 4 years, none of this shit is worth getting stressed over.

RK128

It's totally fine to overreact every now and again, that just means you're passionate about your hobby. But like I've been saying over people stressing out about Vita for the last 4 years, none of this shit is worth getting stressed over.

But I'm too passionate about it, so going to dial-back on my interest in gaming and focus more on other stuff; will have to in the future anyway.

Still, sorry if I was bitter for the past few days/weeks.

ryseing

Yeezy Season approaching. Great OP Zero.

But I'm too passionate about it, so going to dial-back on my interest in gaming and focus more on other stuff; will have to in the future anyway.

Don't want to be a dick but stop apologizing. I mean that in the nicest possible way. You don't need to apologize unless you do something wrong. Just being negative does not qualify. Trust me, you"ll be better off for it. Over-apologizing just leads to people thinking you're a bother. And I swear if you reply to this post with an apology...

Look, I get it. I used to do the same thing. Felt I was constantly making mistakes and needed to apologize for them when that was not the case. You're a great dude and I really think you'll realize that soon.

Don't want to be a dick but stop apologizing. I mean that in the nicest possible way. You don't need to apologize unless you do something wrong. Just being negative does not qualify. Trust me, you"ll be better off for it. Over-apologizing just leads to people thinking you're a bother. And I swear if you reply to this post with an apology...

I would echo this. I really like your contributions and enthusiasm, RK128... just please calm down a little. You don't need to apologize for everything and you don't need to feel like you need to leave just because you've had a bit of a rant :p

If you don't mind me saying, it feels like you need a coping mechanism or something. Like, somewhere you can step away from your computer and blow off some steam or something. Going to the gym used to be my getaway, if that's any help.

Rinさとり;199838876 said:
Its free for 4 weeks

It says it's an "early purchase bonus" and some of them were even supposed to be exclusive to the LE

I doubt it's intentionally free for everyone

Rinさとり;199839442 said:
Gust chan and 1 of the themes comes with the digital version and is free for 4 weeks. the other 2 themes might be a mistake tho

Yes, but the point is, you don't have to buy the digital version to get GUST Chan right now. It's free for everyone.

This is what works for me: when I get upset or irritated over something I write a long post about it, I then read through it a couple of times and when I have done this I hit the back button instead of the post button.

I don't think that you are more negative than me but it might look that way if you make a new post to reply each person instead of editing the old one and the same goes for apologies. If you really feel that you need to apologize for something, you only have to make that apology to one person and the other people in the discussion will see it.

Just started the EU version of Trillion and are planning to play the game with JP VOs, however the start screen doesn't have an settings/options menu. Are you forced to play the prologue in english?

yaffi

Just started the EU version of Trillion and are planning to play the game with JP VOs, however the start screen doesn't have an settings/options menu. Are you forced to play the prologue in english?

Yeah. Apparently you can't change it until the first tutorial battle.

Even better: It seems you can't watch the intro in Japanese at all since the language resets in New Game+.

The pre order DLC for Nights of Azure is free on EU PSN

Pretty sure it shouldn't be, so grabbing it can't hurt.

As a note always ALWAYS grab Tecmo Koei stuff when they offer it because once it's gone, it's gone forever. Like for example Ar no surge plus, it had a lot of free costumes for premium buyers that were available for a few weeks, after that period the costumes are no longer available to access. You cant even buy them.

Yeah. Apparently you can't change it until the first tutorial battle.

Even better: It seems you can't watch the intro in Japanese at all since the language resets in New Game+.

Yeah, I tried to auto skip the first part, changing language, back out to the title screen and start a new game. It didn't work :p

Alright folks, I could use some help.

I'm on vacation and trying to download a game to my Vita. The hotel wifi does a pop-up to login that isn't popping up on my Vita and I didn't bring my laptop to download from there.

Ideas?? It's pretty much a whole day's flight back and I'd like to play some Lego Avengers...

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you try to use the web browser, shouldn't it bring you to whatever login page they have or anything?

You can also try asking the hotel staff for help.

Alright folks, I could use some help.

I'm on vacation and trying to download a game to my Vita. The hotel wifi does a pop-up to login that isn't popping up on my Vita and I didn't bring my laptop to download from there.

Ideas?? It's pretty much a whole day's flight back and I'd like to play some Lego Avengers...

I can get past all those hotel login screens fine on my Vita that I have tried. Switch windows in the browser to see if it is there for the login screen. The icon on the right that looks like three pieces of paper will show you your windows.

Ce-G7nLUkAA4fdB.jpg

Can't confirm if true but some people said they got 2 months of free PSN+ when buying this.

Sounds legit. Genius to make money off of just a blank icon. I gotta learn how to sell avatars on PSN. It was forever on PS3 that we were begging for new icons and everybody used the traffic cone. Now it is "please stop".

I got 20 SonyBux™ on my PSN account and I can't decide between Infamous Second Son and Firewatch. Pros and cons?

Those are very different games. Infamous Second Son was not bad. Firewatch is a walking simulator so I don't play it.

Top Bottom