• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/03/08

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Strider2K99 said:
What is that Japanese game?
A pachinko game I think.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

angelfly

Just so people know the Naruto demo will be released in a couple of weeks for free. As for the update the only thing I'm looking forward to is Wipeout HD which I know is still a long ways off.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
angelfly said:
Just so people know the Naruto demo will be released in a couple of weeks for free. As for the update the only thing I'm looking forward to is Wipeout HD which I know is still a long ways off.
2 weeks to be exact.

Narag

I was excited for the naruto demo until I saw I had to pay $3 for it. Will these eventually go free or stay tied up in QORE?

Cronen

WTF happened to Echochrome in the UK? I swear we were told it would be out today, with the PSP retail out tomorrow? I was really looking forward to it. I want the full game sony, not a theme. >_<

Wollan

You guys don't have to act all disappointed next week either.
It's been pretty clear for the last few weeks. WipEout HD is a E3 'surprise'. June 15th it is or whenever Sony has their press conference.

Tntnnbltn

Just a thought that occurred to me... If any of the titles which were slated to be released today require firmware 2.40, then the whole thing with the 2.40 update being withdrawn might have delayed their release. Don't know if it would have affected anything or not though.

kuYuri

WickedLaharl said:
and i will wait for it. doesn't change the fact that other people are willing to pay tho.

Well, as long as they are willing to pay, right? At least they are getting some other stuff along with that demo. :D

nib95

Banned
QORE: ($2.99 per episode or $24.99 for a 1 year subscription (13 episodes)

• Demos:
&#9658; Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

• Trailers/Videos:
&#9658; Resistance 2 - Anatomy of a Game: The Making of Resistance 2 (Part One)
&#9658; Silent Hill: Homecoming - In-Depth Look at Silent Hill: Homecoming
&#9658; Madden '09 - Featured Story: We Love Madden

The stuff included in the episode is quite cool. Will probably buy it. Definitely want to see the Silent Hill and resistance 2 stuff. The Naruto early demo would be a bonus.

So, what is the deal with the SOCOM beta? Episode 1 of Qore has the download link in it, so if it gets replaced, you can't be downloading with it anymore.

Arsenic

Linkzg said:
So, what is the deal with the SOCOM beta? Episode 1 of Qore has the download link in it, so if it gets replaced, you can't be downloading with it anymore.
That shit better not get replaced

Xater

Linkzg said:

what is going to be replaced? Each Qore episode will be installed like any other PSN game.

GQman2121

Banned
I had no idea Naruto was so popular here. Go figure.

Nothing in Qore this month that interest me; outside of the Socom beta last "issue" I thought the overall content of the "show" was rubbish. Everything was so vague and the way the commercial spots are intergraded its borderline offensive.

I'm just glad that most demos are still being released directly too the PSN.

Top Bottom