• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
Generic said:
I'd like to evolve my Boldore. Is there anyone who would be kind enough to trade and trade back real fast?
Quoting for the new page. I know it's late, but I'd really appreciate someone doing this. Promise it won't take up much time.

How did I not notice how my Kyogre looks like Thunderbird 2 until now?

thunderbird2.jpg

Generic said:
Quoting for the new page. I know it's late, but I'd really appreciate someone doing this. Promise it won't take up much time.
I'll help. But just wondering, you wouldn't happen to have a Mandibuzz, would you?

FC is in the OP.

Veelk

Banned
ColtraineGF said:
I'll help. But just wondering, you wouldn't happen to have a Mandibuzz, would you?
Unfortunately not. I got a whitey here. My code is 4255 3080 9180.

Edit: Apologies, but I've never done this before. Do I need your friend code as well, or do I go into the global trade thing and wait until you find me?

Waiting in room now.
Generic said:
Unfortunately not. I got a whitey here. My code is 4255 3080 9180.

Edit: Apologies, but I've never done this before. Do I need your friend code as well, or do I go into the global trade thing and wait until you find me?
1. Enter my friend code in the Pal Pad, with whatever name.
2. Go to Wi-Fi Club.

ColtraineGF said:
OK, posting a new trade request.

Does anyone have a Mandibuzz they can trade me? I'll offer you a Braviary in exchange.
I went and caught you one.

FC: 0303 9099 2313

EDIT: I don't need a Braviary. Just trade me anything you don't need.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Iris was such a pushover. Either my team is freaking awesome (
it is!
) or Dragon types stopped being great at some point.

Ani497MS.png
Jormungand lv 43

Ani560MS.png
Shedz lv 43

Ani530MS.png
Simon lv 43

Ani609MS.png
Maestro Bu lv 43

Ani565MS.png
Leonardo lv 42

Ani604MS.png
Izanami lv 42

Veelk

Banned
ColtraineGF said:
To make sure, it's 3739 8842 7058

Ooh thanks. Will wait for both of you.

Edit: Waiting in room.

Much appreciated and thanks for dealing with my fumbling around with the trade system.

Okay, enjoy your Gigalith.

BTW, he wanted to learn Stealth Rock, so if you want to know the move, get a Heart Scale.

Second trade: Thanks much for Mandibuzz, UltimateIke. Now, on to Dex completion!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So a dude just told me it started storming really bad at Route 7, and yeah it's pouring out there. But I don't see any new Pokeymen or anything... am I missing something?

Izayoi

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
So a dude just told me it started storming really bad at Route 7, and yeah it's pouring out there. But I don't see any new Pokeymen or anything... am I missing something?
Is it raining so hard you can barely see? What version do you have? Also step in the grass. If you instantly encounter a Legendary then there you go.

Regulus Tera said:
Walk towards the house farther up the road. It triggers a scene.

Izayoi

Banned
dragonlife29 said:
OMG, there are storms in B/W? I love rain in games.

Please tell me it's White.
There is random weather on many routes and in several different cities. The frequency and type of weather changes based on the season.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Of course the Pokeyman shows up and then starts roaming. I didn't even get a chance to battle him. :/

So if it's raining like crazy that means it's around, right?

Regulus Tera said:
Head to the house with the girl who heals your party (where the route splits with Celestial Tower to the West and Twist Mountain to the East) and you'll get a cutscene introducing one of the legendary roaming Pokemon.

Whenever you see that strong thunderstorm on the route you're on, you have to go into the high (dark green) grass to encounter the legendary. It's only in the high grass, not the regular grass (though it might take a few encounters for it to appear).

jman2050

UltimateIke said:
Just one, and only one speed.

At least that speed is "holy shit I'm flying". I put in heart gold to set up my pokemon for transfer and I was shocked at just how slow the bike was in that game. Also the text speed was crawling compared to B/W.

This game seriously just plays so much faster than the rest of the series and it's better for it.

Izayoi

Banned
jman2050 said:
This game seriously just plays so much faster than the rest of the series and it's better for it.
Yup. Every time someone complains about the game being slow I really have to stop and wonder if they've ever played a Pokemon game in their life before.

I put a Tyranitar up for a Zekrom, anyone think I'll get one? ROFL

Can't be any worse than the people putting Lv. 1 starters up for Lv. 100 legendaries.

The Lamp

MidnightScott said:
I put a Tyranitar up for a Zekrom, anyone think I'll get one? ROFL

Can't be any worse than the people putting Lv. 1 starters up for Lv. 100 legendaries.

If you just want a Pokedex entry I can lend you my Zekrom (once I get there...only at my third gym) if you lend me your Reshiram lol

Anyway, I just finished the Elite 4
and the final battles in N's Castle
. Best Pokemon game ever. Now, for the post-game content and to prepare for the GAF tournament...

My final team:

Samurott
lv 52
Escavalier
lv 49
Lilligant
lv 50
Krookodile
lv 53
Reuniclus
lv 50
Chandelure
lv51

Are the PC box wallpapers that unlock after the credits the only hidden ones?

Has anyone managed to collect all of the musical props? I want the next trainer card upgrade. The man in Opelucid City won't give me props anymore, and I no longer receive any gifts from the people in the lobby after the performance is complete. I think I have most of them, so what do I need to do to get the rest?

Seriously, how did we go from the Contests to this? :(

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemonmusical.shtml

The Crown and Winner's Belt are the only items I am missing from this list. I think...

D-Pad

PS_GUY said:
Ahh..My eyes are so strained. I've been playing for 4 hours straight and wanted to take a break.

Anyone visit www.pokemonblackandwhite.net? They don't have any thing worthwhile but I mostly go there when I'm bored.

Anyways, they have this name rater post and some of the replies are really funny...and mean too. lol.

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4058

Wow that's pretty awesome!

---

What happens when you keep using the transfer machine?

Izayoi said:
Yup. Every time someone complains about the game being slow I really have to stop and wonder if they've ever played a Pokemon game in their life before.
When you get so sick of the encounter rate that you just buy 99 Super Repels Black and White are far faster than any other Pokemon game. I wish there was a little acceleration time with the Bike, though; I can never move just one space when I need to.

matrix-cat said:
When you get so sick of the encounter rate that you just buy 99 Super Repels Black and White are far faster than any other Pokemon game. I wish there was a little acceleration time with the Bike, though; I can never move just one space when I need to.
Yep. I liked the two-speed bike in Diamond/Pearl. Even on the faster speed it built up to full speed.

PS_GUY said:
Ahh..My eyes are so strained. I've been playing for 4 hours straight and wanted to take a break.

Anyone visit www.pokemonblackandwhite.net? They don't have any thing worthwhile but I mostly go there when I'm bored.

Anyways, they have this name rater post and some of the replies are really funny...and mean too. lol.

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4058
One person mentioned the nickname of their Meloetta. I wonder where they got one... :/

:mad:

Izayoi

Banned
UltimateIke said:
One person mentioned the nickname of their Meloetta. I wonder where they got one... :/

:mad:
Yeah that kind of pisses me off.

Of all the games to cheat on, you pick Pokemon? Seriously?

Fuck's sake.

Izayoi

Banned
Holy wow. Postgame spoilers:

Dive is fucking amazing. I can't wait for the Generation III remakes oh my fuck. Dat music, dem visuals, dat everything.

The wait is going to tear me apart.

Mush

Just got to Opelucid City with:

Serperior lv.40
Krookodile lv.40
Reuniclus lv.41
Swanna lv.41
Galvantula lv.42
Mienfoo lv.45

Styles

Mush said:
Just got to Opelucid City with:

Serperior lv.40
Krookodile lv.40
Reuniclus lv.41
Swanna lv.41
Galvantula lv.42
Mienfoo lv.45

<3

Man, Victory Road has the best music ever, so nostalgic.

UltimateIke said:
Has anyone managed to collect all of the musical props? I want the next trainer card upgrade. The man in Opelucid City won't give me props anymore, and I no longer receive any gifts from the people in the lobby after the performance is complete. I think I have most of them, so what do I need to do to get the rest?

Seriously, how did we go from the Contests to this? :(

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemonmusical.shtml

The Crown and Winner's Belt are the only items I am missing from this list. I think...
I got the Crown and Belt by talking the guy upstairs in the Musical building. Just in case anyone else has a problem with this. I think he gives them to you after a certain number of Musical victories, but I am not sure.

UltimateIke said:
I got the Crown and Belt by talking the guy upstairs in the Musical building. Just in case anyone else has a problem with this. I think he gives them to you after a certain number of Musical victories, but I am not sure.
Still missing the Tiara... FUUUUUUUUU

It's probably the same as the Crown and Belt, and I have to play a bunch more Musicals before the owner gives it to me. But I don't know for sure because none the guides on the Internet tell me anything!

Busaiku

If 2 Pokemon are both holding Everstones, does that increase the likelihood of getting one of their Natures?
Or does it just pick one, and I only get the 50% for that?

I have a question concerning the wifi event pokemon Victiny. Can you redownload him? asking because if he isn't the "right" nature I would like to try it over again. Alomomola is an awesome pokemon, like a water type Chansey :)! Currently at the victory road, switching between pokemons along the way.

Izayoi

Banned
storafötter said:
I have a question concerning the wifi event pokemon Victiny. Can you redownload him? asking because if he isn't the "right" nature I would like to try it over again.
Save before you fight him and try for the nature you want as many times as you like.

Fucking hell, just been trying to catch a Sawk, it wiped all but one of my Pokemon out and took four great balls to catch it...47 attack on lvl 15! This thing is a mean machine.

Izayoi

Banned
storafötter said:
Oh you fight him? then that is good :), i was uncertain if it was like celebii where you just download him.
Even in Celebi's case you just save before talking to the guy in the Pokemart and keep reloading until you get what you want (not sure if Celebi was a set nature, but some of the wonder card Pokemon were not).

zumphry

Banned
Might already be common knowledge, but remember talking about the player character's nature on the trainer card? Just tap it and you can change it to whatever you want, same with what type of character you want to be when you battle online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom