• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roto13 said:
Yeah, that happens.
Unfortunately for me, it's because I'm still playing on a phat model. No WPA for me =/ I had to mess around with my settings and crap. Bah :p

Thanks for the trade! Hopefully I'll be able to do more substantial trades with people here as time goes on.

Red

richiek said:
musharna.png

It looks like a friggin fetus with an umbilical cord.
Penis legs.

I'm sorry.

zumphry

Banned
Andrex said:
Personally I wouldn't worry about it until you evolve him. If he's still a wimp, then you can decide whether or not to drop him.

I was going to use him, but might not unless he stops being a glass cannon. Heard Blitzle/Zebstrika was one from a few people, but mine hasn't. Maybe I have the inverse where Blitzle's line is strong, but Rufflet's is the glass cannon. :s

Haven't gotten Pokerus yet and I usually always get it in my first few hours.

Red

ColtraineGF said:
Better make it P****Legs, because of blacklist :p

Anyway, just checking if anyone is available now to trade me a Tornadus for a little while.

Your FC?

Mine is 0733 4327 6556

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I will say I'm glad you give you two extra boxes now (when you've filled them all up with one of each Pokemon.) Much better, I actually have some breathing room now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Zzoram said:
You can rename boxes?!?!

It's always been an option I'm pretty sure... Just tap the box title and you can change it. You can also change the background.

That reminds me, I can't transfer those awesome box backgrounds I unlocked in SoulSilver. :( Oh well.

Red

ColtraineGF said:
Thanks, but...

Oh wait, Crunched, this is a Thundurus, I need a Tornadus.

Hmm, okay. Well, can't leave you with nothing. Be right back...
Oops. Want to just trade back?

Raxus said:
Tornadus you say... I need a Thundurus!
Can trade me back and then I'll trade Raxus then trade his one to you? I think that makes sense.

Raxus

ColtraineGF said:
Thanks, but...

Oh wait, Crunched, this is a Thundurus, I need a Tornadus.

Hmm, okay. Well, can't leave you with nothing. Be right back...
Tornadus you say... I need a Thundurus!

Can anyone recommend a good flying type for in-game? I'm getting sick and tired of Swoobat.

Right now I'm at the Celestial Tower with

Swoobat
Simipour
Cofagrigus
Servine
Excadrill
Conkeldurr

EDIT: No Archen, I got the better fossil for my competitive team, haha.

W1SSY

So at some point Gigalith started to become my lead pokemon. I was using my Serperior but gigalith is just a beast.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man instead of spending 100 hours on the Safari Zone in SoulSilver I should have just waited for White Forest... Oh well.

DMG-01

How does it feel, Battle Tower, as you miss both Stone Edge and Blizzard and I proceed to paraflinch you 3-0 with Togekiss?

Fake edit: Sweet, 6 BP for a 14 streak on the super single train. Man, BW throws BP at you and I love it. :)

Thanks anyway, Crunched.

Before I gave it back, I infected it with Pokérus. The best thing to do is infect someone low level, and immediately place them in the PC.

edit: ...but who has Tornadus? (names mixing up in my head now...)
641.gif

Red

ColtraineGF said:
Thanks anyway, Crunched.

Before I gave it back, I infected it with Pokérus. The best thing to do is infect someone low level, and immediately place them in the PC.

I'm going to trade Raxus for Tornadus and then give him to you, we can get our Pokes back later I suppose. I'm not in any hurry as long as you guys are fine getting my Thundurus back over the next week or so.

The Lamp

ColtraineGF said:
641.gif

I don't understand this Pokemon...does he have a throbbing purple tail that grows out of his ass with which he uses to finger his front cloud?

Some of these designs are just wtf

Pokemon feels great again, got to transfer my EV trained low level milktank. It is nice getting 10 000 experience points at some pokemon fights along with the ex boost hold item. Will be fun to experiment now with teams. Unfortunately I can't join GAF tournaments since the ds can't recognise the wifi at home :(.

Poyunch

AtkW8.gif

Yeah Tornadus might have a cooler typing but Thundurus has a cooler tail. He shoots lightning out of those nodes (I imagine). What a badass.

Red

ColtraineGF said:
Eh, wrong one, Crunched.

edit: Okay :eek:]
I mean I didn't get to trade Raxus. He still has it. You may be able to trade with him directly, I think he's still sitting in the lobby.

Raxus

Crunched said:
I mean I didn't get to trade Raxus. He still has it. You may be able to trade with him directly, I think he's still sitting in the lobby.
Another failure. Reconnect with me.

Red

Haha Coltraine, still don't have him. Hold up I'll let you know when.

How are we doing this exactly? Am I trading the Tornadus directly to Coltraine or is Raxus using it to get the third guy first?

Raxus, you want to try negotiating a GTS trade?

Hmmm... maybe not. Looks like you need to have already traded to be able to rendezvous?

ColtraineGF said:
I just keep doing the 'trade' thing, because Raxus leaves, and you're standing there with the 'trade' request, so I think you have it.
Yeah he keeps getting disconnected.

Gah, I keep interrupting you too. Sorry :/

I just keep doing the 'trade' thing, because Raxus leaves, and you're standing there with the 'trade' request, so I think you have it.

Alright, so I'll just wait, with a request, and when either of you finish, just come see me.

beje

Banned
Is Archen/Archeops any worth with that stupid ability? For those not aware, it cuts its own Atk. and Sp.At. on half when it goes below 50% HP.

The Lamp

The subplot of Team Plasma is so stupid.

"POKEMON ARE OPPRESSED INSIDE THEIR POKEBALLS, I WILL NOW FIGHT YOU WITH THREE OPPRESSED PATRATS"

"WE STAND FOR THE FREEDOM OF POKEMON FROM TRAINERS, I WILL NOW KIDNAP THIS GIRL'S POKEMON"

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? POKEMON WERE ONCE FREE!! I'M NOW GOING TO CAPTURE THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND POKEMON AND USE IT FOR MY BIDDING."

So bad.

Actually, I'm gonna come back in abt. 30 minutes. Gotta do something.

Actually, I've had that same error a while back when trying to trade with someone (86420). Didn't know what the cause was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom