• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

Izayoi said:
Quick Ball.
Right now I think I just need a good place to farm him, and hopefully not KILL the stupid thing. Haven't seen him yet, but hopefully my Level 47 Samurott won't kill him in a single blow.

Woffls said:
Oh I forgot about all that >_< yeah, I have a Karrablast to send. Sorted now, and in the room again. [edit] I take it you can get another Shelmet easily?
If you want Escavalier back, you can have it too! Yes, Shelmet is easy.

Zomba13

Forkball said:
I hate shiny stories. I have played Pokemon since Red/Blue. Since they introduced shinies in Gen II, I've played Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Diamond, SoulSilver, and White. Beat them all (still working on White) and put hundreds of hours in them combined. Not once have I seen a fucking shiny outside of the red Gyarados.
Same, except Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver and White. And you just know that if you do ever find a shiny it'll be something like a ratatta or whatever you get right outside the starting town.

zumphry

Banned
Is there really any Legendary that I should use a Master Ball on? Thundurus due to him being roaming, maybe? I used to save the Master Ball for the box's legendary (Ho-Oh in Gold, Groudon in Ruby, etc), but now I only use it for like the last Legendary I'd face.

Woffls

UltimateIke said:
If you want Escavalier back, you can have it too! Yes, Shelmet is easy.
Actually that would be awesome... if you want another Tepig xD Should be able to just pull it straight out the PC right now.
ZayneH said:
Is there really any Legendary that I should use a Master Ball on?
Nope, just save it for a cool shiny to appear. I've not had trouble with any Legendaries other than Landorus, but that's because I wasn't using status or false swipe.

backlot

mazeedibeedi said:
Is it true that parents passing down IVs, while holding power items, to their offsprings now happens 100% of the time?
I know that if only one parent is holding a power item in HG/SS it is 100% pass down. If both parents are holding a power item you usually just get one or the other. I haven't tried breeding in B/W yet though so I don't know if it's any different now.

Boogiepop

Sounds good. I'll bring along the lv. 100 Japanese PKRS Thundurus I just got off the GTS (right found level, though). Would you be willing to trade outright? Also, want me to bring anything else for you to get in your dex?

UltimateIke said:
My friend code: 0303 9099 2313

Green Scar: 1334 7051 8299
Zorua
Totodile

Razgriz417: 3181 5433 4444
Cryogonal
Vullaby

Woffls: 0217 9980 5725
Archen
Accelgor
Escavalier

Calidor: 5457 8668 7814
Skarmory
Staryu

Dangerbyrnes: 5243 1243 0519
Charmander
Chikorita

Mandiller: 2064 8579 6102
Vullaby
Cottonee
Three down. The end is in sight.

Raxus

Mank said:
Sounds good. I'll bring along the lv. 100 Japanese PKRS Thundurus I just got off the GTS (right found level, though). Would you be willing to trade outright? Also, want me to bring anything else for you to get in your dex?
Of course. Sadly I had to give up my Tornadus spare for another legendary. You can borrow my tornadus if you want.

Boogiepop

Raxus said:
Of course. Sadly I had to give up my Tornadus spare for another legendary. You can borrow my tornadus if you want.
Ah, in that case a trade and back should be fine. I just need the data really, as I'll want one eventually anyway.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dartastic said:
Right now I think I just need a good place to farm him, and hopefully not KILL the stupid thing. Haven't seen him yet, but hopefully my Level 47 Samurott won't kill him in a single blow.

Mean Look
Spore
False Swipe
Dusk Ball

Woffls

UltimateIke said:
Three down. The end is in sight.
Thank yoouuu :D I'm currently cycling over Driftveil Bridge to hatch this beautiful egg! (I didn't know you could trade eggs, actually).

2am here, so good night Pokéfans!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dartastic said:
Yeah, I'm going to use Dusk and Quick balls. Does he always dodge hypnosis though? He's dodged it twice... Bleh.

Hypnosis has 60% accuracy while Spore has 100%. When possible, use Spore instead.

Boogiepop

Raxus said:
Looks like a no go. Sorry Mank :(
Bah, Pokemon Wifi trading always seems like a mess.
I'll probably see a Tornadus from my IRL Black friend (that doesn't sound right) before too long, so good luck in finding a Thundurus.

Raxus

Mank said:
Bah, Pokemon Wifi trading always seems like a mess.
I'll probably see a Tornadus from my IRL Black friend (that doesn't sound right) before too long, so good luck in finding a Thundurus.
Thanks. I dunno what it is. I am 50/50 on trading and nobody here can pinpoint the reason why. I hope when 3DS arrives my connection issues will be a thing of the past.

Izayoi

Banned
Dartastic said:
Yeah, I'm going to use Dusk and Quick balls. Does he always dodge hypnosis though? He's dodged it twice... Bleh.
I caught him at half-health the second time I saw him by just throwing a Quick Ball.

Dartastic

Andrex said:
Hypnosis has 60% accuracy while Spore has 100%. When possible, use Spore instead.
I don't have spore, unfortunately. Sigh. I guess Hypnosis it is... :/

EDIT - OH WAIT I MIGHT FOONGUS MIGHT HAVE IT YAY

edit 2- Foongus doesn't have it. He's too low in level. =(

Izayoi

Banned
Raxus said:
Thanks. I dunno what it is. I am 50/50 on trading and nobody here can pinpoint the reason why. I hope when 3DS arrives my connection issues will be a thing of the past.
It won't be, because Nintendo's servers are the things at fault here.

Dartastic

Izayoi said:
I caught him at half-health the second time I saw him by just throwing a Quick Ball.
HE'S NOW AT RED HEALTH AND HE'S ASLEEP. TIME TO SAVE THE GAME AND GO FOR BROKEEEE

...damn I didn't even get a one count on that quick ball before he busted out. :/

......same on the dusk ball. BLEH

Izayoi

Banned
Raxus said:
Why are you saving the master ball?
Shinies. They matter way more than some dumb roamer who I can catch whenever I want.

Raxus said:
Crap. GTS works fine most of the time but I can never trade via the wi-fi room.
GTS isn't even working right now. Can't connect at all.

Error code: 13274

:(

Raxus

Izayoi said:
Shinies. They matter way more than some dumb roamer who I can catch whenever I want.

Bah, I could care less about shinies but more power to you.

Izayoi said:
GTS isn't even working right now. Can't connect at all.

Error code: 13274

:(
NOOOO. I am cursed!

jman2050

I just played a few battles against my brother and all I have to say is that Serene Grace Togekiss is RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE inducing.

Izayoi

Banned
Oh sweet, Japanese Ditto for a Ditto of any level!

"Traded to another trainer."

"Error code: 13274"

"Connection Lost"

"Returning you to the reception counter."

KICK ME IN THE BALLS, WHY DON'T YOU

UltimateIke said:
My friend code: 0303 9099 2313

Green Scar: 1334 7051 8299
Zorua
Totodile

Razgriz417: 3181 5433 4444
Cryogonal
Vullaby

Woffls: 0217 9980 5725
Archen
Accelgor
Escavalier

Calidor: 5457 8668 7814
Skarmory
Staryu
Accelgor
Escavalier

Dangerbyrnes: 5243 1243 0519
Charmander
Chikorita

Mandiller: 2064 8579 6102
Vullaby
Cottonee
Four finished. I'm taking a different approach the next time I want to do something like this.

KingK

Can you not catch wild pokemon in double battles at all? I thought you could if you took out one of them but I just tried that and it said something like "you can't focus on wear to aim" or something??

Raxus

KingK said:
Can you not catch wild pokemon in double battles at all? I thought you could if you took out one of them but I just tried that and it said something like "you can't focus on wear to aim" or something??
You have to pick one, KO another. It is pretty stupid.

survivor

Banned
Just got the Larvesta egg. Never knew about it. Also getting Vullaby from another guy. Now I gotta raise both of these guys to add their evolutions to my pokedex. Gonna be hard to hit 50+ levels for 2 Pokemon.

I wanna try the E4 again but I have a feeling I will get destroyed by them

Raxus

survivor said:
Just got the Larvesta egg. Never knew about it. Also getting Vullaby from another guy. Now I gotta raise both of these guys to add their evolutions to my pokedex. Gonna be hard to hit 50+ levels for 2 Pokemon.

Uh, about that...
lol level 73-77 lol

Gravijah

survivor said:

There's a wild level 70 Volcarona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom