• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK

Raxus said:
You have to pick one, KO another. It is pretty stupid.

That's what I thought, so I KO'd one and tried to catch the other, but it wouldn't let me use any poke balls on the remaining one.

UltimateIke said:
My friend code: 0303 9099 2313

Green Scar: 1334 7051 8299
Zorua
Totodile

Razgriz417: 3181 5433 4444
Cryogonal
Vullaby

Woffls: 0217 9980 5725
Archen
Accelgor
Escavalier

Calidor: 5457 8668 7814
Skarmory
Staryu
Accelgor
Escavalier

Dangerbyrnes: 5243 1243 0519
Charmander
Chikorita

Mandiller: 2064 8579 6102
Vullaby
Cottonee
One more... Mandiller, if you are looking, I will be on soon!

D-Pad

So how does GTS Negotiations work? You choose a Pokemon and hope the person on the other side gives you something good?

UltimateIke said:
One more... Mandiller, if you are looking, I will be on soon!

thanks a lot.

now i just need to transfer my torchic and piplup from pearl to get every starter.

pretty close to 11:00 here, night everyone.

Gravijah

KingK said:
That's what I thought, so I KO'd one and tried to catch the other, but it wouldn't let me use any poke balls on the remaining one.

Make sure you're trying to throw Pokeballs with your first Pokemon.

ivysaur12

Banned
Been going for almost two hours, and still no Calm Togepis. However, if you'd like Togepis that are:

Lonely
Hasty x2
Sassy (Serene Grace)
Modest
Bold
Naive
Careful x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Brave x2
Serious x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Relaxed
Bashful
Lax x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Gentle (Serene Grace)
Adamant x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Impish (Serene Grace)
Docile

Let me know.

Meier

ivysaur12 said:
Been going for almost two hours, and still no Calm Togepis. However, if you'd like Togepis that are:

Lonely
Hasty x2
Sassy (Serene Grace)
Modest
Bold
Naive
Brave x2
Serious
Relaxed
Bashful
Lax x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Gentle (Serene Grace)
Impish (Serene Grace)
Docile

Let me know.
Will you take anything? I'd be thrilled with one of any kind. FC is 3396 3002 0368.

JesseZao

ivysaur12 said:

Lonely
Hasty x2
Sassy (Serene Grace)
Modest
Bold
Naive
Brave x2
Serious
Relaxed
Bashful
Lax x2 (Serene Grace x1)
Gentle (Serene Grace)
Impish (Serene Grace)
Docile

Let me know.

I've been out of the loop with these games for a few gens now. Is plain, old, catch 'em all dead?

KingK

Gravijah said:
Make sure you're trying to throw Pokeballs with your first Pokemon.

Ah, that was it then. I was setting my first pokemon to use false swipe in case my pokeball didn't catch it. Thanks.

DMG-01

Joltik - #595 (Timid):
HP: 31
Att: 4 - 5
Def: 22 - 23
SpA: 31
SpD: 2
Speed: 31

The following Hidden Power Types are possible:
Ghost

The following Hidden Power Attack Powers are possible:

Eh, poor Special Defense, but I'm quite satisfied. (And I don't want to breed more, so I'm going to use it). I also had a male that was almost identical except it was better by one or two points in a couple stats, but had a weaker Hidden Power. Also, they both have Compound Eyes. :)

This literally only took about 1.5 hours to breed; BW breeding ain't nothin'!

vall03

dammit! just finished the game and Im really excited to transfer my Pokemons from my Diamond, Pearl and Soul Silver when I realized that the charger for my sisters DS phat is missing! fuuuuuu

D-Pad

ivysaur12 said:
Let me know.

Please! 0647 5048 2722

Any one of those will be fine with me. :)
Raxus said:

Alright! Will be in the Wi-Fi room in a couple of minutes... Gotta move my workstation near the router. :p

Teknoman

The 3rd version, next gen, or even the next console battle title needs to give multiplayer battles (both online and offline) a choice of music for the battle.

The default trainer theme is nice, but it would be cool to fight people to Team plasma, or at least use the gym battle theme for the final round of a tournament.

Izayoi

Banned
Gravijah said:
I could always try scouting the GTS for you since it seems to work for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I lied.
Yeah. Took me about fifteen tries but I finally got it.

Mush said:
Sorry man, just finished importing my Gen IV breeding machines, nothing foreign there. :(
It's all good. What a pain in the ass the GTS is, though.

Yay only need these Pokémon to finish the Unova Dex!

Swoobat, Axew, Haxorus, Golurk, Rufflet, Braviary, Madibuzz, Heatmor, Zweilous, Zekrom, Kyurem

In Village Bridge, trainer said something about the Pokéathlon...
The uneven hills of Route 12 are great for Pokéathlon training! The Pokéathlon is a very popular competition in Johto, where I come from!

D-Pad

Mush said:
Also, importing your Gen IV mons makes them look weird when all their names are in caps. :/

I'm this close to using a cheat device to proper case their names...

The wifi-trade thing is touchy about when you can successfully communicate with someone. If they are looking to trade you have to wait until the game registers that they doing so or you'll get stuck with an unending communication message... I just happened to cancel out of requesting a trade when I got the message that ivysaur12 wanted to join me...

D-Pad

Thanks, ivysaur12!

The wifi-trade thing is touchy about when you can successfully communicate with someone. If they are looking to trade you have to wait until the game registers that they doing so or you'll get stuck with an unending communication message... I just happened to cancel out of requesting a trade when I got the message that ivysaur12 wanted to join me...

Styles

MidnightScott said:
Yay only need these Pokémon to finish the Unova Dex!

Swoobat, Axew, Haxorus, Golurk, Rufflet, Braviary, Madibuzz, Heatmor, Zweilous, Zekrom, Kyurem

Need to trade for any of them?

cluto

Izayoi said:
Speaking of Cloyster, a friend just traded me:

Shellder, Jolly, Dozer, Male = 31/31/10/2/23/31

Aww yeah.
I have five more dumpster babies with similarly great IVs that I don't want. All are jolly with skill link and rock blast.

shellder, jolly, dozer, male = 31/31/0/30/20/30
shellder, jolly, dozer, male = 31/25/29/10/15/31
shellder, jolly, alert, fem = 31/31/10/0/10/31
shellder, jolly, alert, fem = 31/31/10/10/0/31
shellder, jolly, dozer, fem = 31/25/31/1/10/31

Also note that any IV that isn't 29+ has a chance of being higher than what I wrote because I don't have enough rare candies to calculate the exact IVs (if it says 10, it's somewhere between 10 and 19 etc.)

In return, I'm looking for Pokemans with comparable IVs that will save me a ton of time breeding. There are plenty of Pokemon I'm interested in, just let me know what you've got to trade.

D-Pad

So the whole IV thing is simply luck? Or can you do something to pass those down as well?

Meh... Probably something I can read on Smogon.

Also, I wish you could access your pal-pad in the Wi-Fi room. Would be extremely convenient.

Teknoman

Sucks that you cant use all 6 Pokemon in a wi-fi battle...random battles I can sorta understand, but friend codes should be full on 6.

I guess double battles are 6 vs 6 in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom