• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

Is there any kind of list, even preliminary, of what is "OU/BL" this gen? Smogon's just an absolute mess to navigate and decipher right now, so I have no idea what the heck the metagame is like outside of a handful of the big pokes.
Also, can you breed dream world abilities down the line, or can they only be on pokes you get DIRECTLY from dream world?

ivysaur12

Banned
Teknoman said:
Sucks that you cant use all 6 Pokemon in a wi-fi battle...random battles I can sorta understand, but friend codes should be full on 6.

I guess double battles are 6 vs 6 in that case?

Wait, they're not? What?

Teknoman

ivysaur12 said:
Wait, they're not? What?

Whoops, nevermind:

No restrictions = full team, no reduced levels, everything goes.
Flat battle = reduced to level 50, special and same pokemon are not allowed, same items not allowed.

Teknoman

D-Pad said:
Which completely threw off my system.

Important Pokemon/Team/Etc <- Box 1 -> Lame pokemon

lol yeah im going to have to keep all my battle/train pokemon in the last box until I get all boxes open.

Roto13

The fact that I'm capped at four trainers in Black City (unless I Extralink, which I won't) because I got really into the game and finished it in a few days is total bullshit.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to bug you people for a Ledyba because apparently it's the rarest Pokemon in history. Jesus. There's one for trade on the GTS (for a Reshiram, of course) and apparently they don't exist in HeartGold or Pearl.
Dabookerman said:
Does anyone have a spare Celebi I can use to transfer to my White for the Zorua?
http://gts1.ceolbox.net/pkm?cancel=4

D-Pad

Asked earlier, but while I'm here: does anyone have a spare Cyndaquil or Chikorita they can trade me? Then, Squirtle aside, I'll have all the starters! :D

UltimateIke said:
My friend code: 0303 9099 2313

Green Scar: 1334 7051 8299
Zorua
Totodile

Razgriz417: 3181 5433 4444
Cryogonal
Vullaby

Woffls: 0217 9980 5725
Archen
Accelgor
Escavalier

Calidor: 5457 8668 7814
Skarmory
Staryu
Accelgor
Escavalier

Dangerbyrnes: 5243 1243 0519
Charmander
Chikorita

Mandiller: 2064 8579 6102
Vullaby
Cottonee
Sigh, 3 1/2 nonstop hours later, WFC won't let mandiller and me connect. I'm tired of playing and hungry. I came so close to finishing everyone. :(

I got my Master Ball at least! :)

:|

ivysaur12

Banned
Copy & Paste Results
Togepi - #175 (Calm)
Male (&#9794;) Serene Grace
HP: 0 - 25
Att: 0 - 25
Def: 0 - 25
SpA: 20, 22, 24
SpD: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24
Speed: 26

I can live with some of that.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
ivysaur12 said:
FUCK YEAH CALM SERENE GRACE TOGEPI

I have a beastly Modest Togekiss from Pokemon XD with Tri Attack. Not the most common attack for a Togekiss, but it works on my Specs set. I actually like Togekiss so much.. I have two in reserve (Flinch/Hax variants)

Roto13 said:
The fact that I'm capped at four trainers in Black City (unless I Extralink, which I won't) because I got really into the game and finished it in a few days is total bullshit.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to bug you people for a Ledyba because apparently it's the rarest Pokemon in history. Jesus. There's one for trade on the GTS (for a Reshiram, of course) and apparently they don't exist in HeartGold or Pearl.

http://gts1.ceolbox.net/pkm?cancel=4

i've got a ledyba and ledian apparently at least my pokedex says so, in the pokemon league right now so can't check for sure.

ivysaur12

Banned
EvilMario said:
I have a beastly Modest Togekiss from Pokemon XD with Tri Attack. Not the most common attack for a Togekiss, but it works on my Specs set. I actually like Togekiss so much.. I have two in reserve (Flinch/Hax variants)

Fuck. I'm so jealous, Tri-Attack would be perfect... Oh well :-\

I love Togekiss, too.

Roto13

DoomXploder7 said:
i've got a ledyba and ledian apparently at least my pokedex says so, in the pokemon league right now so can't check for sure.
I will totally trade you something for a Ledyba tomorrow. (I'm dying of tiredness and wi-fi is being extra uncooperative right now anyway.) I can breed you something for it, if you want. I have everything from Unova and Kanto. (Working on Johto next. :p)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Teknoman said:
Alright i'm in the wi-fi room and ready to fight (with level 40 pokemon <_>)

Oh sorry, GAF live updater shorted out... Getting on now, that is if you meant to face me?

I think I might finally get into postgame content. So PokeGAF, a few questions.

1. What are the best methods for breeding decent Pokemon? Any tricks besides ditto/female w/ everstone for having the baby inherit the females nature?

2. Where do I even catch a ditto in this game?

3. What is the best way to EV train? Not just Power Items (where do I get these) and Pokerus. I mean what are the best routes to train on for specific stats?

4. How do I check IV's?

I was also thinking of maybe filling out the Pokedex but... I'm not ready to handle that task yet.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Obsessed said:
I think I might finally get into postgame content. So PokeGAF, a few questions.

1. What are the best methods for breeding decent Pokemon? Any tricks besides ditto/female w/ everstone for having the baby inherit the females nature?

Have a parent hold a Power Item to pass down the IV for that stat. Remember that the males pass down the moves while the females pass down the species.

Obsessed said:
2. Where do I even catch a ditto in this game?

Giant Chasm.

Obsessed said:
3. What is the best way to EV train? Not just Power Items (where do I get these) and Pokerus. I mean what are the best routes to train on for specific stats?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101974

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Eh this isn't really fair if you're 10 levels lower... use the Wonder Launcher if you want.

Oh, you just did.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WAIT A SECOND

Menu selections online are completely silent, you can't tell what your opponent is selecting even if your mic is on... :eek:

edit- GG Teknoma (what you're registered as on my Pal Pad. :p)

yuusha

Neo Member
I just finish the game
and now i have all the unova pokemon available in pokemon black
even if some need evolution
so if anyone want to trade i would be happy to

i search any pokemon non available in pokemon black

here is my My friend code: 0518 6640 2638

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom