• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Yeah, I never thought the power items were worth it. With a pokemon that gives two EVs in the stat you want, macho brace and pokerus give you 8 EVs per battle while power item + pokerus would give you 12. Only a difference of 4 and the time it would take to get all those items doesn't seem worthwhile.

ivysaur12

Banned
RagnarokX said:
Yeah, I never thought the power items were worth it. With a pokemon that gives two EVs in the stat you want, macho brace and pokerus give you 8 EVs per battle while power item + pokerus would give you 12. Only a difference of 4 and the time it would take to get all those items doesn't seem worthwhile.

They're very necessarily for IVs for breeding.

survivor

Banned
MidnightScott said:
Anyone wanna help me finish up my Unova dex...

I need Braviary, Mandibuzz, Swoobat, and Kyurem just need their dex data. PLEASE?
You mean like trade back and forth to get it on your dex? I can help you with Braviary if you want.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
MidnightScott said:
Anyone wanna help me finish up my Unova dex...

I need Braviary, Mandibuzz, Swoobat, and Kyurem just need their dex data. PLEASE?

You can catch Kyurem on your own...

Gravijah

It would be cool if you could trade eggs on the GTS. And I don't mean like, random blind eggs... But you'd know what was inside of it, just not the stats, etc.
MidnightScott said:
2064-8445-0730

I'll be in the rooooom.

Raxus said:
Control F is just sooooo harrrrrd.

Too much work!

survivor

Banned
Online seems to be getting worse by the second. It was stuck on person wants to join you. Now it's stuck with communication with person

About to break 90 hours playtime... Still haven't started training anything resembling a competitive team. I'll get started on it one day.

As an aside, 22% of my posts on GAF have been in this thread, in the last week. And I've been a member coming up on 3 years. It might be time to take a break and play a different game, or read a book in my free time.

But I probably won't.

Gravijah

UltimateIke said:
About to break 90 hours playtime... Still haven't started training anything resembling a competitive team. I'll get started on it one day.

As an aside, 22% of my posts on GAF have been in this thread, in the last week. And I've been a member coming up on 3 years. It might be time to take a break and play a different game, or read a book in my free time.

But I probably won't.

THIS IS YOUR FREE TIME AND IT IS FUN

mandiller

I just finished the main storyline of the game and the elite four. Wow, this game has left me very impressed. It definitely feels like the series has finally got the big leap it needed. Even something so small as not seeing any of the old pokemon throughout the storyline make a huge difference.

I never thought anything could top Silver, but I think White is neck and neck.

Butane123

I need a better Battle Subway team.

The first single line was a breeze with Chandelure, Haxorus, and Krookodile from my game playthough, but they're getting slaughtered in the super single line. Can't transfer over any of my guys from Soul Silver, which were IV and EV trained well since I don't have a 2nd DS, but I want some new stuff to play with, so that's not a problem.

D-Pad

survivor said:
You know how in the old games the trainer card had stars in it. Does this game still have them?

Dunno, but it still changes color. Turns ugly
purple after Elite Four
. :(

Raxus

Well I temporarily lost Articuno, but I have two of the three legendary dogs now! Just need Entei...who I had...and I lost....frack...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
D-Pad said:
What determines the number of pts in transfer game? Rarity?

The Poke Transfer? It's about how many you can get, in the shortest amount of time, without missing.

Firestorm said:

...Should only be used as a last resort.

Hmm, according to Nintendo's website, the connection error I got means that either my router or your router has a high volume of traffic, and is not letting the connection through.

Maybe try pausing downloads/restart your router? I'll try resetting mine, and try connecting again.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hrm the Wonder Launcher isn't as bad as I thought, it only lets you pick from items it has chosen and on a limited basis. Still, I probably wouldn't use it given the choice.

OK, I've restarted. Going back to room now.

If it makes any difference, earlier today, I was testing out something with a friend, and I found that if I did the connection thing while something is taking up my bandwith, I got connection errors, and as soon as I stopped everything else, it started working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom