• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

God, thank god for egg groups. I can pretty pretty much anything in no time what so ever.

so, i return to play Black 2 today and i found that there is a gift for me at the pokemon center
it was Deoxys , its 100 L and attack mode
i can't wait for the bank to open so i can transfer him

and oh man,,,,the downgrade, i can't play that game anymore
Yeah. they're seriously borderline unplayable. The characters look ridiculous.

Alright, I have about 4-5 4IV gothitas with shadow tag.

Anybody want them?
I would love one. What are you looking for?

MicH

What do you have? I'm alright with anything I guess.

3-4 IV Adamant Beldum (haven¨t checked IVs)
3-4 IV Timid Trace Ralts (haven't checked IVs)
2-3 IV Modest Serene Grace Togepi w/ Nasty Plot
4 IV Modest Larvesta
4-5 IV Jolly Scyther (some have Swarm (male), can be used to breed with a Technician females)
4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock
4 IV Adamant Contrary Inkay
4 IV Relaxed Ferroseed w/ Leech Seed and Stealth Rocks
4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
3-4 IV Adamant Larvitar w/ Pursuit and Dragon Dance
4-5 IV Jolly Tyrunt w/ Ice, Fire and Thunder Fang as well as Dragon Dance
4 IV Adamant Marill w/ Aqua Jet, Belly Drum and Superpower
4 IV Jolly Pinsir w/ Close Combat and Quick Attack
4 IV Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed

The last four are in eggs. Let me know what you want

L.O.R.D

traded mu Zapdos for shiny Ditto

PsDr2yA.jpg

31 HP and SP attack , but speed is bad ( i think its 0 or less then 5 )

it doesn't sparkle like other shiny , weird
i have 2 Zapdos thanks to GTS and i just got another Zapdos for my Volcarona

L.O.R.D

Do some rotation battles in Cafe Le Wow with a lucky egg and exp. power 3.
where i put the lucky egg ? to the pokemon that battling or the pokemon that need leveling up ?
if i use EXP Share and put lucky egg on low level pokemon and battle using my high level pokemon, the lucky egg will work ?

MicH

Thanks antiwhippy!

Not to be nosy, but may I get one of these from you? It doesn't even have to have 4 IVs, just any with the following moves and nature
Sure! They all have four IVs. Released everyone else :p Just bred them today, too, in under 30 minutes

Just send me a trade request

where i put the lucky egg ? to the pokemon that battling or the pokemon that need leveling up ?
if i use EXP Share and put lucky egg on low level pokemon and battle using my high level pokemon, the lucky egg will work ?

Yeah, put your strong Pokemon that'll do all the battling in the first slot, then pick two Pokemon that need leveling in the second and third slot. Equip one of the weaker ones with Lucky Egg - they'll get full experience without having to constantly switch in and out.

MicH

GOD DAMN IT

EVERY time someone trades me. I AM ALWAYS IN FRONT OF THAT STUPID PC :( AND I PRESS A

WHY GOD WHY

EDIT: Oh, and I just got my 5 IV Jolly Kangaskhan. Earliy Bird though. Eh, it's fine

MicH

It's always a good time when Mich is trading. He brings the goodies.

May I please have one of those ferroseeds? :p
Sure. Those are my old Ferroseeds, though. They don't have 0 in Speed. I have to breed a new one :p But yes, sure! In a battle now, but just send me a trading request afterwards :D

Korosenai

Sure. Those are my old Ferroseeds, though. They don't have 0 in Speed. I have to breed a new one :p But yes, sure! In a battle now, but just send me a trading request afterwards :D

Oh ok, well then.... hmm.... could I get a Swinub?

Right now I have 4v Jolly Shellder I can give you in return. It has rock blast too.

Wichu

Man, the Battle Chateau is great for training. I'm currently a Duke, and using traded Pokémon with max affection / Lucky Eggs / Exp Power 3, the Furisode Girl Duchesses give just under 75k exp points each (I used the Red Writ of Challenge to make their Audinos level 55). I can level up my level ~80 team by three levels each per battle; with both Writs of Invitation, they respawn quickly too.

Similarly, Amulet Coin + Prize Money Power fighting other high-rank trainers currently gives me over $50k per battle (and I don't even have Prize Money 3 yet).

Can't wait to unlock the last rank and rake in even more cash and experience.

Top Bottom