• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

L.O.R.D

Similarly, Amulet Coin + Prize Money Power fighting other high-rank trainers currently gives me over $50k per battle (and I don't even have Prize Money 3 yet).

Can't wait to unlock the last rank and rake in even more cash and experience.

you are right
NXM7mjD.jpg

Wichu

I always find it weird when passerbys ask for a trade. I have no idea what they want.

Pretty sure the etiquette in this situation is for the one who initiates the trade to offer a Pokémon first. Wait until they show something, then show them something you'd trade for it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No, it's fne, but man, mega pinsir can OHKO even with reflect uo?

Also I think the doubles strategy we should have right now is to gang up on one, because goddamn if that isn't effective.

edit: Fuck it, I'm taking one of you down with me. :p

NEO0MJ

Such terrible luck, I have. I managed to land sleep powder with Venomoth twice and in both times the opponent woke up on the next turn, which meant that I didn't make any use of that move.

Can someone help me evolve her? Too paranoid to leave it up to randoms.

Sure, what's your FC? Mine's in my profile.

Such terrible luck, I have. I managed to land sleep powder with Venomoth twice and in both times the opponent woke up on the next turn, which meant that I didn't make any use of that move.

Sure, what's your FC? Mine's in my profile.

0619-4261-4388
IGN: Xavia

thanks!

Oh, and replace Shadow Ball and Pain Split. Don't learn explosion!

fek

Anyone wanna battle singles 6v6? I need to get used to my new team for a small online tournament I'm participating this weekend.

NEO0MJ

I always find it weird when passerbys ask for a trade. I have no idea what they want.

Sometimes I do that when I feel like trading away my breeding leftovers. Feel that there's a better chance of getting a good pokemon that way. Or when somebody says nice to me ( ^‿^)

Oh, I now have some extra modest Skrelps, not just calm ones. Decided to breed that because I'm not sure which would be better for it.

Top Bottom