• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Christ, breeding Nidoking makes me want to put a bullet in my brain. It's like breeding a genderless Pokémon that has a 50% chance of producing a Delibird -_-;

MicH

Christ, breeding Nidoking makes me want to put a bullet in my brain. It's like breeding a genderless Pokémon that has a 50% chance of producing a Delibird -_-;
I love this comparison. If you happen to get some rejects when you're done I would be interested

Unicorn

Wow, to the GAFer that theorized Goodra and Malamar combo.. I tried it out because I was thinking of it too and was just able to execute it too well.

WPHG-WWWW-WWW3-6XJN

dude was rocking an all poison team, but was just ill matched for Malamar. Turns out he wasn't just wasting time as the usual players from Japan do. He was probably legitimately concerned about his lineup haha

Unicorn

man if you guys complain about time now, I can only imagine your comments in a typical VGC regional or whatever
But what percentage of GAF will go to such things? I know you and firestorm, but most of us, I assume, are more casual. Stating that is borderline oxymoronic on my part lol.

MicH

Finished my Kangaskhan. No idea what to work on next. I have a lot of leftovers from trades, so I have a lot of good starts. Gastly, Aron, Solosis, Venipede, Drilbur. So much stuff. I could also make an Espeon or Sylveon.

Why can't I make up m my mind!

coopolon

If I trade a haunter for a haunter on gts will it evolve into gengar?

edit:nm, just did it and it worked. in addition, because it evolved it went from asian characters back to english for its name. I really wish they would let you convert names into english.

I was so excited to use my haunter in the psychic gym. I forgot poison takes double damage from psychic, his role in that badge was short lived.

MicH

I have no Shelgons in my friend safari. Huh. Can someone do me a favor and catch me a female Overcoat Shelgon in a luxury ball? :p

Korosenai

Finished my Kangaskhan. No idea what to work on next. I have a lot of leftovers from trades, so I have a lot of good starts. Gastly, Aron, Solosis, Venipede, Drilbur. So much stuff. I could also make an Espeon or Sylveon.

Why can't I make up m my mind!

Here's my to-do list/box of Pokemon I want to iv breed:

OVxMzcD.jpg

So im in the same boat as you lol. After I finish this Dratini I might start on Charizard for Charizard Y.

Top Bottom