• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Wazzy

Banned
I have no Shelgons in my friend safari. Huh. Can someone do me a favor and catch me a female Overcoat Shelgon in a luxury ball? :p
I'll take a look and see if I have any.
Substitute
I was considering substitute but is it really better than the three listed? I guess my jolteon is a Wish user so that would help but I was thinking protect would also be great or Shadow Ball as coverage.

MicH

I'll take a look and see if I have any.

I was considering substitute but is it really better than the three listed? I guess my jolteon is a Wish user so that would help but I was thinking protect would also be great or Shadow Ball as coverage.
I say Protect if you use Wish

And thanks!

Wazzy

Banned
I say Protect if you use Wish

And thanks!
Okay thanks!

And unfortunately I don't have any FS with one however I can try and breed one with HA if you want?

Before I try that, if the pokemon isn't ditto but has it's HA and I breed it with a bagon or shelgon, is there chance of the ability passing down?

aww yes you're using Jolteon!
....but as a Wish user?

edit: 9/31/31/8/30/31 Zygarde this time, keep or try again
This is his moveset:

Thunderbolt
Volt switch
Wish
_____

17/30/31/31/31/31, definitely keeping this one even if I'd rather trade those HP and Sp. Atk IVs

(on a side note: lmao at hidden power type being.....dragon)

Unicorn

IMG_20131122_201437_zpsc049e081.jpg

is it just me or is this racist?

DedValve

Banned
all right guys time for a giveaway!

I have tons (and by tons I literally mean hundreds
of thousands
) of 3-4 IV drought hypnosis vulpixes calm natured.

I also have a few 4 iv (I believe calm or something) litwicks (not many) but am giving those away because why not.

And lastly I got a bunch of calm 3-4 iv roselias and am currently breeding quite a few budews (of random natures) with egg moves (sleep powder, gigadrain, leaf storm, synthesis).

All my pokemon are spanish. My FC is 1134-7217-0996

So come on and claim your pokes (I am running a bit low on Litwicks but I might make more since some of the 4IV ones somehow managed to get 1 of those IVs in attack and thats just ew).

I'm mostly looking to empty out my boxes (please take the damn vulpixes) but I really am looking for a few 3-4-5 iv pokemon of the following to help me breed, egg moves are a bonus but not required:
Forretress
Klefki
Gligar
Sableye

Also anyone uses instacheck? I know the shiny values of my eggs but is there a compiled list of shiny trainers I can reach out too?

EDIT: Also quickest way to evolve budew? Eff friendship. I hear giving it protein helps.

Unicorn

GOOEY GOOEY GOOMDROPS

1382315848379.jpg

Yes, that's right folks, I am currently stockpiling Goomy eggs (Literally JUST got a 6 IV goomy to breed with a 5 IV Goomy). They are Gooey, but if you want other abilities, that's feasible too, but that isn't even the greatest part!

The greatest part is that they have the following egg moves:
Acid Armor
Curse
Counter

They are all modest (+SpA -Att) and I'm currently in the process of amassing eggs to give to fellow GAFers.

As for return trades, I'm open to pretty much anything, (wouldn't be a giveaway if I made demands) but I'm also hopeful that I could potentially get someone to help me acquire a shiny Goomy from one of these eggs through Instacheck methods.

I may need help compiling a list of those that want in, so if someone could assist me with that, I would be more than happy to get a Goomy to everyone that wants one.

Alrighty then!

I have sorted through the eggs via Instacheck and have a plethora of 5 IV Goomy! All eggs will have the Attack IV as the deficient stat.

Here's the current list of those interested:
Nub
Haunted_taco
Daripad
EG hartlax
Fireblend
Mumei
Scythesurge
Pbalfredo
Fek
PK Gaming
killadji
Aggrotek
Sigmaah
MegaMelon
blue_phazon
upandaway
NEO0MJ
Mother Green
Star Falcon
FSLink
wheremypho
DedValve

I still need Aggrotek's FC

3136-6728-2378
Unicorn

My info above^

DedValve

Banned
@unicorn I would definitely be interested in a goomy. I can't remember my trainer value (I want to say 706 but I think its 710) but I can help with your shiny goomy.

Check my post above you for any eggs your interested in + my fc.

Sigmaah

Alrighty then!

I have sorted through the eggs via Instacheck and have a plethora of 5 IV Goomy! All eggs will have the Attack IV as the deficient stat.

Here's the current list of those interested:
Nub
Haunted_taco
Daripad
EG hartlax
Fireblend
Mumei
Scythesurge
Pbalfredo
Fek
PK Gaming
killadji
Aggrotek
Sigmaah
MegaMelon
blue_phazon
upandaway
NEO0MJ
Mother Green
Star Falcon
FSLink
wheremypho

I still need Aggrotek's FC

3136-6728-2378
Unicorn

My info above^

Gonna add you now, my FC is 1048-9257-7593 ign is Jody.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Happiness should never be an issue; throw on a Soothe Bell and activate Friendship lv 3. Go to the Chateau and battle one of the Furisode girls and bam, evolution (probably). If you don't have access to all of these, you're doing it wrong.

DedValve

Banned
Happiness should never be an issue; throw on a Soothe Bell and activate Friendship lv 3. Go to the Chateau and battle one of the Furisode girls and bam, evolution (probably). If you don't have access to all of these, you're doing it wrong.

I totally forgot that there was a friendship o-power....

Aawwww yiss, time for some mothereffing budew breeding time.

EDIT: I mean roselia because budew breeding is illegal in 13 countries.

spiritfox

After not getting good IVed male Vulpixes for a long time, I finally got a 5IV Drought Timid male... when I want a female for my team. damnit.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I just got a 3DS and Pokémon X. My friends are arguing about my nickname, and one of them says that I'm a Lil D for sure. :p And then another one said "Shauna, you shouldn't put people on the spot like this."

EDIT: And now one of them suggested "Big D"

DedValve

Banned
After not getting good IVed male Vulpixes for a long time, I finally got a 5IV Drought Timid male... when I want a female for my team. damnit.

I have a shiny vulpix with 0 ivs in speed despite every other vulpix having 31/x/x/31/31/31

How do you think I feel?

Unicorn

@unicorn I would definitely be interested in a goomy. I can't remember my trainer value (I want to say 706 but I think its 710) but I can help with your shiny goomy.

Check my post above you for any eggs your interested in + my fc.

I'd be down for budew

all right guys time for a giveaway!

I have tons (and by tons I literally mean hundreds
of thousands
) of 3-4 IV drought hypnosis vulpixes calm natured.

I also have a few 4 iv (I believe calm or something) litwicks (not many) but am giving those away because why not.

And lastly I got a bunch of calm 3-4 iv roselias and am currently breeding quite a few budews (of random natures) with egg moves (sleep powder, gigadrain, leaf storm, synthesis).

All my pokemon are spanish. My FC is 1134-7217-0996

So come on and claim your pokes (I am running a bit low on Litwicks but I might make more since some of the 4IV ones somehow managed to get 1 of those IVs in attack and thats just ew).

I'm mostly looking to empty out my boxes (please take the damn vulpixes) but I really am looking for a few 3-4-5 iv pokemon of the following to help me breed, egg moves are a bonus but not required:
Forretress
Klefki
Gligar
Sableye

Also anyone uses instacheck? I know the shiny values of my eggs but is there a compiled list of shiny trainers I can reach out too?

EDIT: Also quickest way to evolve budew? Eff friendship. I hear giving it protein helps.
Can I get a Female Budew with the egg moves?
I can offer Prankster Murkrow or Anticipation Eevees at the moment. :)

Wazzy

Banned
I'm having a really bad night for ratings. At least I got someone to rage quit when he realized he was screwed. :lol

Unicorn

Let's do this upandaway!

edit:
Thanks for the zubat! now to shoot for the only other shiny I want: Crobat!

Thank you Unicorn! <3

You're welcome!

I played around a bit with defense EV's and Counter, and perhaps it's just my playstyle or something, but I couldn't really get into it. Acid Armor though, more beef please!

Yeah, having the egg moves there in case people want to try different things was the main objective. Thought about putting poison tail on there, but if someone wants it, they have a great start with these 5 IV Goomz. lol

upandaway

Let's do this upandaway!

edit:
Thanks for the zubat! now to shoot for the only other shiny I want: Crobat!
Oh hey, didn't check the thread, my eyes were still soggy haha. Shiny Crobat is one of the best shinies in the game!

Not the very best though, that's
Lilligant

Unicorn

OMG these Zubat options. God, how will I decide with all of these amazing egg moves?!

Why does a nasty plot Crobat sound so good right now? lack of sleep?

MicH

Real shitty when you hatch shinies for people and A) don't get anything in return and B) they won't even send you a freaking hatching O-Power

Come on, people

(none are Gaffers, of course)

Top Bottom