• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokerroom time again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drexon

Banned
I gotta admit, I got a little addicted to that whole texas hold 'em thing, played some no limt last night, lost all of my money in a matter of minutes. :p

Anyways, I think we have a pretty good shot at 'landing on the same server' as there was 4 gafers in my room 2 nights ago. Well just log in, I'll tell you when I create a room (they fill up fast) and if you can see it, join, if you can't, tough luck.

So the game plan is: I create a room when 2 or more ppl say they wanna play and we'll take if from there. GGgggggggo!

Oh yeah, the adress is: www.pokerroom.com ..just sign up (takes under 1 min), log in, press poker, press private rooms, join the chat. =)

Drexon

Banned
First off: Ping, you bastard! (Ò____Ó)9

Second: For you stupid ppl, it's FREE! Fake money, if you lose your first $1000 you get from signing up youcan refill it 2 times/24h.

Drexon

Banned
We'll get there. Just log in and I'll create a room, wich you'll join. The reason why we do this is because private rooms don't work and public rooms fill up _fast_.

WTF, is their server down or what?

nomoment

I really think you guys should consider playing tournament style. Meaning, once you lose your $1000, you're out.

Drexon

Banned
Ok, the site doesn't work for me. I hereby abandon this thread, anyone's free to organize this by themselfes though.

My current work in progress for getting a GAF tournament started:

howborediam.jpg

I'm only coding the front end of course- I downloaded the bot itself. It plays No Limit Texas Holdem single-table tournament style, from 2-23 players.

Drexon

Banned
The confusion is that there's different servers. I couldn't find you on the one I'm in so I made a room.. even found a gafer. :p

Drexxon, what server number are you?

It keeps on connecting me to Poker Server 4. I wonder if there is a way to change it?

(Look at the beginning of the chat log to see which server)

nomoment

3 guys at Marty's table Darknight16's HE right now, all GAers! We need more!

Btw, where'd you go, Marty?

EDIT: I'm now table owner, so if you want to join, please you're from GA, or you're not getting in!

nomoment

5 GAers in Darknight16's HE (25/50 blinds) right now. We're just playing for fun, not tourny style.

Come join the fun!

Mashing

I play on Full Tilt as that is where all my coworkers and friends play.

Their sit and go and tournaments are fun.

Mashing

perhaps someone could tell me how to find the game... I've looked in private tables and texas hold'em tables..

We need to find a No Limit Hold Em server where we can get together more easily. Poker Room is split into different servers so everybody sees a different set of rooms.

Anyway, that was a fun game of poker we had tonight.

MASB

Bah! Second quickly setup game in a row I've missed (another one happened on Saturday I believe).

Later on I'm gonna release a beta or something of the client for that IRC poker for testing.

Then we can all play together :) (minus most graphics, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom