• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popcap.com appreciation thread

I'm frickin addicted to Zuma. I know Astro Pop is a Magical Drop clone but it is too much fun. Big Money is great as well.

I wish some of this stuff was on the GBA.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
the GBA version is actually not that bad, its basically a clone of the free version.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Kobun Heat said:
Dude, Bookworm? That s--- is the s---. I want the GBA version.

I bought it when it was released, then made the mistake of showing it to various family members.

I haven't seen my SP in four months.

On the upside, my father, sister, and brother-in-law are all anxiously working on beating my high score.

Ferrio

Banned
Psychobabble > all

psycho.jpg

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
Whoa! Bookworm fans unite! :)

Hey, DDayton, what's your high score? I'm over 2 million and counting...! Is that good? I was severely addicted to it, but alas, Advance Wars 2 level editor always calls me back to its loving arms.

lexi

Banned
Psychobabble is the shit.

I remember discovering it at LAN, it spreading like wildfire. Soon enough everyone had dropped BF1942 and UT to play Psychobabble.

BuG

My mum is addicted to Bookworm on the PC so I think I have to track down the GBA version now, which I didn't even know existed until this thread.

:lol @ Girl Talk room

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
My mum is addicted to Bookworm on the PC so I think I have to track down the GBA version now, which I didn't even know existed until this thread.

Hey, worse comes to worst, you can use this. Decent price, and in some ways, better than Boggle Plus for GB.

Jesiatha

Warm Machine said:
I'm frickin addicted to Zuma. I know Astro Pop is a Magical Drop clone but it is too much fun. Big Money is great as well.

Zuma is a ripoff of some Japanese PS1 game. And TextTwist (made by GameHouse, I think), owns them all.

Top Bottom