• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

I must vent.

Gaming gaf just bitch bitch bitch, so fucking annoying. It is such a vile place to visit now.

That is all.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I must vent.

Gaming gaf just bitch bitch bitch, so fucking annoying. It is such a vile place to visit now.

That is all.

This whole self-segregation into 'true' hardcore gamers vs. 'casuals' or 'non-gamers' is basically the worst thing ever.

Nemesis_

Well someone mentioned before that Alanis' album was leaking.

While I haven't taken the time to LOOK INTO the leak, I did listen to the lead single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCBIG28On0o

Yikes. Not sure if I want to even bother streaming this one. ;_; Her voice is just so loud and naggy in this, wondering what the whole album will sound like.

I think that Jagged Little Pill will continue to remain her magnum opus, though I don't mind So-Called Chaos or Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie whose album art I feel is just so ICONIC IMO.

I only liked one single off Under Rug Swept too. ;_;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm so proud of Goddess Aphrodylie and that the few vocal, delusional haters could not drag her score down like they drag their own taste down by disliking her tbh.

Nemesis_

I'm so proud of Goddess Aphrodylie and that the few vocal, delusional haters could not drag her score down like they drag their own taste down by disliking her tbh.

I thought there was only one vocal hater?

It's also potential that many people were IDontKnowHer.gif and didn't vote her down because they didn't know who she was.

just PLAYING DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

Majmun

Did I miss something #QUEENOFPOP related?

YES

Beyonce is going to save the world.

jbouaHKvfthnP.jpg

On the 19th of August 2012

we rise together - for each other.

Do one thing. Nothing is too small. Do one thing for another human being.

1. Visit www.whd-iwashere.org

2. Click on “Show Your Support”.

3. Choose to support World Humanitarian Day via Twitter, Facebook or both, and get the word out to your friends and followers.

4. Continue tweeting and posting in the lead-up to 19 August.

5. On 19 August, make your mark by doing something in your local community, and watch as everyone’s World Humanitarian Day messages are simultaneously shared around the world.

This begins with each of us. Make your mark and say, 'I WAS HERE'.

And together, on August 19th, we’ll make our stories known.

Much love,

B

LINK

iJ6x0eh1I1e3M.gif

Bladenic

I must vent.

That is all.

When was it not a vile place though? Both OT and Gaming GAF are generally pretty headache inducing if I actually try and think about it or give a crap. I swear Pop GAF is the only place where nobody gives a shit and just has fun (and maybe some other Community topics, haven't checked).

Nemesis_

I own a ridiculous amount of Kinect games plus almost every single worthwhile Wii game.

l5hd4.gif

But I still own more 360 HARDKORE MANADBKJIAsn games than both of those.

qeVnA.gif

WHAT KIND OF GAMER AM I, THEN.

rldqZ.gif

Mind you if it makes me a casual gamer to want more WELL DESIGNED GAMES that aren't YEARLY SEQUELS then please, call me a casual gamer ;_;

Nemesis_

I have a CHALLENGE to SPICE THINGS UP or POPGAF maybe since this thread is full of nothign but shade at this point ;_;

ALL OF YOU could nominate ONE ALBUM from UR FAVE for me to LISTEN IN FULL to and REVIEW.

I will do it as quickly as possible and will be HONEST, OPEN and SUBJECTIVE.

the things I'll do ;_;

Bladenic

I have a CHALLENGE to SPICE THINGS UP or POPGAF maybe since this thread is full of nothign but shade at this point ;_;

ALL OF YOU could nominate ONE ALBUM from UR FAVE for me to LISTEN IN FULL to and REVIEW.

the things I'll do ;_;

Oh okay well I'll give you a GOOD one HAHA jk. Listen to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_de_Mandinga_(album)

Mwahaha

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

the things I'll do ;_;

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Deluxe Edition

22 songs, I expect a review for all of them
iAKohWarFZV32.gif

yes, i love this gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

the things I'll do ;_;

Lets see you put your MONEY (words) where your MOUTH is.

tangled_up.jpg

Bladenic

I think I might do the same thing as Nem as to expand my pop horizons. But this probably means I'll have to listen to Madonna and Kylie.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
little tidbits from the Vogue issue

In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.

The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.

@ladygaga
Who else sees me channeling @RuPaul on the COVER of VOGUE. If only I was as fierce as you bitch. I did try to come for you with that weave.

Trigger

If I ever found nude Ryan Gosling pics, you'd be the first person I pm Godels.

I think I might do the same thing as Nem as to expand my pop horizons. But this probably means I'll have to listen to Madonna and Kylie.

Kylie isn't nearly as bad as you think. If you can enjoy bad Romanian pop than I can't see why you'd dislike her.

Artemisia

Banned
New page, new news:

QUEEN ELLIE will slay all your faves. That is not all, however.

Lead single 'Anything Could Happen' available for streaming here and will be on iTunes in about 2 weeks (the 21st). Triumphant who?

DcgiH.jpg

#Halcyon2012WorldDomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom